Kubica's Recovery

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
PlatinumZealot

Re: Kubica's Recovery

cravenciak wrote:Image
Hmm..A very "uncool" scene. Kubica needs to borrow some pop star friends from the Boss from now till into winter testing. That dog on the tie and those red shoes won't please the sponsor image!

FILA sweats?! :o Fila still exists?! :o I haven't seen fila since I was a boy.. somebody get this man a stylist and some rock-star friends now!!
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

Mr Alcatraz

Those red shoes will not be looking so bad If Ferrari get a deal with Kubinski to replace Massa mid 2012 or the beginning of 2013. At leasts he could push Fred from the get-go if he is healthy, if not beat him(although I'l believe Alonso is slightly) faster untill late 2013, then it's The Kube's turn. Fred and a healthy Kubinski in equal machinery. What a driver combo (that only adalesant chav's,....haters would think that Alonso would insist on preferance. I think in Italy (that RK is much more of a home boy) that Fred will have to race him
Kick-a$$.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oXCm4N3 ... re=related
They'll buy him easier than they bought Fred. What ever !
Last edited by Mr Alcatraz on 22 Sep 2011, 10:06, edited 3 times in total.
Those who believe in telekinetics raise my hand

Tim.Wright

n smikle wrote: Hmm..A very "uncool" scene. Kubica needs to borrow some pop star friends from the Boss from now till into winter testing. That dog on the tie and those red shoes won't please the sponsor image!
And you wonder why drivers these days have all become PR robots?
Not the engineer at Force India

MIKEY_!

Where did this kubica to Ferrari rumor come from?

Mr Alcatraz

],,[
Last edited by Mr Alcatraz on 23 Sep 2011, 05:19, edited 3 times in total.

Mr Alcatraz

MIKEY_! wrote:Where did this kubica to Ferrari rumor come from?
http://www.google.com/search?source=ig& ... gle+Search

Plus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_iLZXjhI-g

madly
madly

MIKEY_! wrote:Where did this kubica to Ferrari rumor come from?
Joe Saward

Shrieker

I think these final 5 races should be the last chances Massa gets to prove he is worth the seat. If he can't cut it, Ferrari should spend no time and kick him at the end of this year in favour of Kubica. Alonso + Kubica, now that would be some team. Nando would've some reservations about that though, lol.
Education is that which allows a nation free, independent, reputable life, and function as a high society; or it condemns it to captivity and poverty.
-Atatürk

Ferraripilot

That would be a great combo. Plus Nando the magician and Kubica are dear friends anyway. If you all remember right, Zo was one of the first people at the hospital on the date of the accident to see Kub

raymondu999

I doubt Nando wants Kubica as at teammate. Nando rates Kubica higher than he rates himself, believe it or not. Nando's a smart cookie. He knows that he prefers a numpty number 2. I don't think he's willing to risk his friendship with Kubica for that
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

Donuts

I would love to see Kubica in Red Bull or in McLaren. Vettel under pressure, now that would be entertaining(back to 2009 & 2010). Hamilton is allready under pressure from Button, but if Button leaves for Ferrari, then Kubica could be Hamilton's new teammate. Ferrari would like to have Button I think, he's no match for Alonso in qualifying but he is very good at keeping up in the race with his teammate.

Any news about the recovery? Simulator test should be due in two weeks!
Last edited by Donuts on 27 Sep 2011, 09:51, edited 1 time in total.
The speed of Ayrton Senna.
The mind of Alain Prost.
The dedication of Michael Schumacher.
The determination of Alex Zanardi.

raymondu999

To be completely honest I don't think Robert would perform as well as he did at Renault, if he were in a winning car. As a lot of people have pointed out before, delivering in a winning car is a whole different ballgame to delivering in the midfield.

Also, I wasn't aware that Seb was under pressure from a teammate in 2009.
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

MIKEY_!

Kubica to RBR when webbers contract runs out? just a thought.

raymondu999

We first have to see how fast/competitive he is after his accident, don't forget. Also I don't think they'll be taking up many external drivers for now while their own system is clogged with excess drivers.
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

Donuts

raymondu999 wrote:To be completely honest I don't think Robert would perform as well as he did at Renault, if he were in a winning car. As a lot of people have pointed out before, delivering in a winning car is a whole different ballgame to delivering in the midfield.

Also, I wasn't aware that Seb was under pressure from a teammate in 2009.
I don't see any problems with him in a winning car. In 2008, the car was top one, then really fast became top two and even faster top three, then nothing. He lead the championship... la, la, la... you all know this. I don't share your worries.

Well, 2009 Webber was sure pushing him harder than this year!;)
The speed of Ayrton Senna.
The mind of Alain Prost.
The dedication of Michael Schumacher.
The determination of Alex Zanardi.