News and articles
Perez leads dominant Red Bull 1-2 at Saudi Arabia
Sergio Perez briefly lost the lead to Fernando Alonso at the start but soon recovered and led the...
Need to know ahead the third Saudi Arabian Grand Prix
Located adjacent to the Red Sea, Jeddah Corniche Circuit is set to host Saudi Arabia’s third Form...
Perez takes pole for Red Bull as Verstappen hits gearbox trouble
Sergio Perez did exactly what was expected after Verstappen retired from qualifying with a gearbo...
FP3: Verstappen heads dominant Red Bull one-two in final practice
Reigning world champion Max Verstappen set the benchmark in the final practice at the Saudi Arabi...
FP2: Verstappen leads Alonso at second practice session in Jeddah
Reigning world champion Max Verstappen produced another ominous benchmark time to top second prac...
FP1: Verstappen heads Perez in opening practice in Jeddah
Max Verstappen bounced back from illness to head his teammate Sergio Perez in the opening practic...
Verstappen leads Red Bull 1-2 as Alonso gets podium
Max Verstappen was in charge of the Bahrain Grand Prix from start to finish and won the season-op...
Need to know ahead of the highly-anticipated 2023 season-opening Bahrain Grand Prix
The 2023 FIA Formula One World Championship gets underway today under the artificial lights of th...
Verstappen pips Perez to secure first pole in 2023
Reigning double world champion Max Verstappen beat teammate Sergio Perez to a Red Bull one-two in...
Archive search| View this month | View last month | View this month last year
- Fri Sep 30, 2022 FP1: Hamilton leads Verstappen in opening Singapore practice
- Thu Sep 29, 2022 Race guide for the Singapore Grand Prix
- Wed Sep 28, 2022 Key talking points ahead of the Singapore Grand Prix
- Fri Sep 23, 2022 Latifi set to leave Williams at end of 2022 F1 season
- Thu Sep 22, 2022 Tsunoda to stay at AlphaTauri for F1 2023 season
- Wed Sep 21, 2022 Key takeaways from the 2023 F1 calendar
- Tue Sep 20, 2022 F1 announces 24-race calendar for 2023, French GP out, Monaco and Belgium set to stay
- Tue Sep 13, 2022 Things we learnt from the Italian Grand Prix
- Sun Sep 11, 2022 Verstappen ruins Ferrari party to take Monza victory
- Sun Sep 11, 2022 Which drivers have received grid penalties at Monza?
- Sun Sep 11, 2022 Strategy guide for the Italian Grand Prix
- Sun Sep 11, 2022 Fast facts ahead of the Italian Grand Prix
- Sat Sep 10, 2022 Leclerc takes pole on Ferrari's home soil
- Sat Sep 10, 2022 FP3: Verstappen dominates final practice at Monza
- Sat Sep 10, 2022 Albon ruled out with appendicitis, De Vries makes his F1 debut at Monza
- Fri Sep 09, 2022 FP2: Sainz beats Verstappen to top second practice at Monza
- Fri Sep 09, 2022 FP1: Leclerc leads Ferrari 1-2 in opening practice at Monza
- Thu Sep 08, 2022 Race guide for the Italian Grand Prix
- Tue Sep 06, 2022 De Vries to drive in Monza FP1 for Aston Martin
- Sun Sep 04, 2022 Verstappen wins home Grand Prix after strategic battle
- Sun Sep 04, 2022 Strategy guide for today’s Dutch Grand Prix
- Sat Sep 03, 2022 Verstappen takes pole at Zandvoort by 0.021s
- Sat Sep 03, 2022 FP3: Leclerc tops final practice, but Verstappen was back on the pace
- Fri Sep 02, 2022 FP2: Leclerc pips Sainz to register a Ferrari one-two at Zandvoort
- Fri Sep 02, 2022 McLaren confirm Oscar Piastri for the 2023 season
- Fri Sep 02, 2022 FP1: Russell leads Mercedes one-two in opening practice
- Thu Sep 01, 2022 Race guide for the Dutch Grand Prix
- Sun Aug 28, 2022 Teams' reactions following the Belgian Grand Prix
- Sun Aug 28, 2022 Spa extends its F1 contract for next year
- Sun Aug 28, 2022 Competition blown away as Verstappen wins Belgian GP at Spa-Francorchamps
- Sun Aug 28, 2022 Fast facts ahead of the Belgian Grand Prix
- Sun Aug 28, 2022 Strategy guide for the Belgian Grand Prix
- Sat Aug 27, 2022 Verstappen fastest but Sainz to start from pole at Spa
- Sat Aug 27, 2022 FP3: Perez heads a dominant Red Bull one-two
- Fri Aug 26, 2022 FP2: Dominant Verstappen almost a second clear of second-placed Leclerc
- Fri Aug 26, 2022 FP1: Sainz heads a Ferrari one-two in opening practice at Spa
- Fri Aug 26, 2022 Audi set to join Formula 1 from 2026
- Thu Aug 25, 2022 Race guide for the Belgian Grand Prix
- Fri Aug 19, 2022 Key aspects of the 2023 aerodynamic rule changes and the brand-new 2026 power units
- Tue Aug 16, 2022 FIA confirms the details of the 2026 power unit regulations
- Tue Aug 16, 2022 FIA confirms changes to the 2022 and 2023 F1 Technical Regulations
- Fri Aug 05, 2022 Pirelli completes in-season testing at the Hungaroring
- Thu Aug 04, 2022 Pirelli announces tyre compounds for Spa, Zandvoort and Monza
- Wed Aug 03, 2022 Williams confirms multi-year agreement with Albon
- Tue Aug 02, 2022 Alpine confirms Piastri as Alonso's replacement, but he denies it
- Tue Aug 02, 2022 Honda extend Red Bull technical support until the end of 2025
- Tue Aug 02, 2022 Logan Sargeant to make FP1 debut with Williams in Austin
- Mon Aug 01, 2022 Aston Martin signs Fernando Alonso on multi-year F1 deal from 2023
- Sun Jul 31, 2022 Verstappen fights through field to win Hungarian GP from tenth
- Sun Jul 31, 2022 Ferrari makes strategic last-minute gearbox and exhaust changes on Leclerc’s car
- Sun Jul 31, 2022 Fast facts ahead of the Hungarian Grand Prix
- Sun Jul 31, 2022 Strategy guide for the Hungarian Grand Prix
- Sat Jul 30, 2022 Teams’ reactions following the Hungarian Grand Prix qualifying
- Sat Jul 30, 2022 Russell surprises to take Mercedes pole position at Hungary
- Sat Jul 30, 2022 FP3: Latifi beats Leclerc to top final practice
- Sat Jul 30, 2022 Formula One launches new initiative to combat fan abuse
- Sat Jul 30, 2022 Verstappen uses his last fresh gearbox at the Hungaroring – Technical news