Racing games

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
CMSMJ1
CMSMJ1

Re: Racing games

mertol wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:50 pm
There is a 3 month "demo" for ~ $5. Use promo code PR-HOTLAPS

I have many other racing titles too but I don't touch them because iracing is so much better. So in that sense I get a lot more action per dollar than these other titles and is way more "worth it".

My 7yr old also races on the sims too :D
IMPERATOR REX ANGLORUM

Alonso Fan

mertol wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:50 pm
There is a 3 month "demo" for ~ $5. Use promo code PR-HOTLAPS

I have many other racing titles too but I don't touch them because iracing is so much better. So in that sense I get a lot more action per dollar than these other titles and is way more "worth it".
It may be better for online racing and ranking, and the realism of practicing hours and hours for an event, but it is extremely dear to own and use, not mentioning the inaccuracies of the tyre model. You get way more action per dollar if you league race in AC or ACC. Or even SRS gives you great multiplayer action

Just my opinion
MVRC - SHM Racing

NathanOlder

Just gave F1 2020 a try, and I was actually pleasantly surprised. It seems a lot better than the previous one. Anyone else tried it ?
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0

Does anyone play F1 2020 on Ps4, Now starting our 3rd season. No assists, 50% races.

https://rapidpixelracing.com

neilalexander
neilalexander

NathanOlder wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:00 pm
maybe we could get an F1 Technical session on iRacing sometime if we have enough interested ? 6+ maybe ?
I'm up for an F1 session on Iracing!

neilalexander
neilalexander

I just set up a discord server to help coordinate putting together some online racing. you guys can join using this link: https://discord.gg/BajNjU

I have 4-6 people ready to go. we just need a few more and could make a league race out of an official lobby!