My last post here

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
ispano6

Re: My last post here

dans79 wrote:
06 Jul 2021, 14:16
El Scorchio wrote:
06 Jul 2021, 13:53
but then there are some which are just insults toward the guy who has left, some gloating- like getting him to leave was a 'victory', and 'he only left because his favourite team isn't winning any more.' comments.
I have had many conversations with several different moderators over the years that's these are the people that should be removed from the forum. IMo, we see to have an ever increasing number of users that will only post thinly veiled trolling comments in race threads. Then when someone calls them out on it, or responds in kind they are the ones who call the response "weak",or any other adjective they can come up with to try and justify their initial post.
The 1-uppism trolling is not limited to just race threads, mind you, as some certain people are known to troll opposing team threads. It's just that in race-threads people can't get downvoted for stating their opinions or for when they call out "trolls". The trolls just end up down voting the defense and upvoting the offense. So naturally, the race thread is the safe haven to "troll". Of course using the word troll in itself is a weak defense.

dans79

ispano6 wrote:
06 Jul 2021, 19:42
The 1-uppism trolling is not limited to just race threads, mind you, as some certain people are known to troll opposing team threads. It's just that in race-threads people can't get downvoted for stating their opinions or for when they call out "trolls". The trolls just end up down voting the defense and upvoting the offense. So naturally, the race thread is the safe haven to "troll". Of course using the word troll in itself is a weak defense.
Lots of arguments on this forum are "weak" imo!
197 104 103 7

McL-H
McL-H

Why bother creating a topic just to announce you are leaving the forum? #-o And not even telling the reason why, but just letting others guess about the reasons why God PZ has left the building. Arrogance, much? Just leave.

Steven
Owner

Idd, without saying "why", there's no reason to let this thread continue.
People are free to come and go as they want, and so is PZ.

And again, as noted in numerous PMs and posts, if you want to share your feelings about the forum in general, or struggle with something, let us know, and we'll do what we feel is correct. Always.