I was thinking about the Ferrari "trick, this is just brainstorming, correct me if you have better ideas.
- they probably don't trick the FFS in such way it counts less, this would mean that they need always have more fuel and any random check pre or post-race would find it.
- they must have been under control more than one time during the season so the one time was probably a regular mistake.
- if they don't pass more fuel trough FFS, they probably found a way how to "legally store" the fuel (when lower demand) and burn it later.
- this is probably why FIA will add another FFS right before the engine, otherways the teams will still seak for ways how to "store" fuel even if it's forbidden.
- if there is a deal with FIA it is probably something really easy to do.
I also have an idea how to do this, but don't want to post it here as it's realy easy to do it...
Art without engineering is dreaming. Engineering without art is calculating. Steven K. Roberts