Server switch

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
Steven
Owner

Server switch

All,

F1Technical is now hosted on a new server, as several upgrades were impossible without downtime.

web3 is dead. Long live web4.

If there are any issues or positive feedback ( :mrgreen: ), please post them here.

Thanks,
Steven

lio007

Re: Server switch

Hello Steven,
thank you.
On my side I have some troubles, when I click in the notification-bell at the top. Previously it was just a PopUp, now, after a few seconds it jumps to the control panel.

And when I click on the 3 horizontal bars (menu), nothing happens.

Android with Chrome.

Edit: oh, sorry. Nevermind, now it works fine for me!

hollus

All appears good right now on Safari on an iphone. Superficial check, though.
¡Puxa Esportin!

Steven
Owner

There may have been intermittent problems, as we use two domains, and each one obviously has their own DNS entries, so the previous ones won't necessarily expire at the same time.

For me, all looks fine now.

The homepage however is a whole lot slower than before. I'll check that out tomorrow. Seems like my benchmarks missed something :(

Steven
Owner

Homepage issue fixed. Some images of recent news articles hadn't been copied yet.
I'll now clean up the 44000 error mails I have received for that mistake :mrgreen:

Zynerji
Zynerji

Steven wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:34 pm
Homepage issue fixed. Some images of recent news articles hadn't been copied yet.
I'll now clean up the 44000 error mails I have received for that mistake :mrgreen:
Thank you for your continued effort to provide the best Formula 1 technical platform on the internet!