Intake Valve and Feliks' ideas

All that has to do with the power train, gearbox, clutch, fuels and lubricants, etc. Generally the mechanical side of Formula One.
Feliks

Re: Intake Valve and Feliks' ideas

Well, I noticed that a little knowledge of mathematics can result in people becoming "poor fools", focusing their hard work out of place .. and thus becoming "poor" instead of "rich" .. It also has a relationship. with my projects, which, of course, aims to become "richer". As you can see, not everyone appreciates it, but it's nothing, because "there is no bad thing that would not turn out to be good".
So, as I have just stated, the evil lies (on the side of the unskillful use of mathematics), so in line with my nature, I decided to use my first math lesson to start thinking for myself. And people should not be fooled by untrue stories ... :D
Well, I will ask the first math question to be solved .. "On what island in the sea, all the people of the World can fit, standing next to each other, with the need for a standing space for a person, measuring 0.7 x 0.7 meters (0 , 5 m ^ 2). " ? ?
This is a task in which mathematics will broaden our imagination ..
Alternatively, please enter the name of this island. This solution will stimulate you to think ... ..and will open the way to the second math lesson related to it ..

Andrew :D

Just_a_fan

Wow. I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about there. :shock:
If you are more fortunate than others, build a larger table not a taller fence.

Rodak

On what island in the sea, all the people of the World can fit, standing next to each other, with the need for a standing space for a person, measuring 0.7 x 0.7 meters (0 , 5 m ^ 2).
Zanzibar.

Feliks

Rodak wrote:
14 Sep 2021, 17:38
On what island in the sea, all the people of the World can fit, standing next to each other, with the need for a standing space for a person, measuring 0.7 x 0.7 meters (0 , 5 m ^ 2).
Zanzibar.
=D>
Almost well hit ..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unguja

Really, they would put everything on Gotland in the Baltic Sea ... A little closer to UK and Poland ...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gotland

Well, now it's time for the second maths lesson ... If you can already find such an island on the Globe ... and estimate its size compared to the whole world ..
Well, now it is known that all people in the world have an average dose of 6 tons of CO2 A YEAR ... 1 cubic meter of CO2 weighs 2 KG. So now 6,000 KG will be divided by 2 tp gives 3,000 meters of height above each square meter of the island. Since the slack is on average 0.5 meters each, it means that the CO2 produced by each of them will occupy a volume of up to 6,000 meters in height and the area of ​​the island. (annually)
Now let's say the globe has a radius of 50 cm, so one centimeter represents 50/6378 = 0.0078 cm its 1 kilometer, or 6 km x 0.0078 = 0.047 cm on the globe, or 0.5 mm. Of course, 90% of this is absorbed by the oceans and vegetation. there is still 0.07 mm in height. Certainly, you will not feel such a height on this globe above this island by moving your finger over it (even a fingernail) ... Now you understand how it relates to the entire globe .. Do you think that someone is telling you a false war go to you? With this false war, you surely won't be rich .. Now you understand why it's worth knowing maths ...

Andrew :D

nzjrs

This is --- insane. Why do all these lone perpetual motion inventors end up like this.

Rodak

nzjrs wrote:
14 Sep 2021, 18:57
This is --- insane. Why do all these lone perpetual motion inventors end up like this.
I'm thinking something in the water.

Rodak

Almost well hit ...
'Stand on Zanzibar' by John Brunner, 1968. Figured you read science fiction Feliks, for obvious reasons.....

Feliks

nzjrs wrote:
14 Sep 2021, 18:57
So crazy, because you haven't lived through the time of the poor .. And you don't know what rationing is ..
And you know that many wanted you to be poor .. That was your happiness ...
Luckily, such songs were written ... which kept us uplifted ...

What is the queue behind?

What are you waiting for in this line?

What will you buy when you get?

What will you bring home?

What is the queue behind?
To gray, to gray, to gray
What are you waiting for in this line?
In old age, in old age, in old age
What will you buy when you get?
Fatigue, fatigue, fatigue
What will you bring home?
Stone doubt, doubt