2021 Red Bull Racing F1 Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Swifty

Re: 2021 Red Bull Racing F1 Team

5. That must hurt.

MtthsMlw

I'd wait for Friday in Saudi and if Merc looks comfortable ahead take a new ICE

Gillian

MtthsMlw wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 18:10
Perez or Verstappen?

MtthsMlw

Gillian wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 18:16
MtthsMlw wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 18:10
Perez or Verstappen?
Verstappen. Should still end up at least P3 and then go all in in Abu Dhabi

Gillian

I'm not sure how much of a difference that would make. But maybe it's a good idea. It's impossible to judge what the performance increase would be for me any way. Felt like Hamilton was cruising too at times.

Nathanael F1

If the Mercs are super dominant (Bottas is faster than Max) at Saudi Arabia it may be worth the engine change for Max, since he should still be able to finish 3rd. That would mean a 1, 2, or 3 point deficit going into Abu Dhabi (depending on who gets the fastest lap, and assuming Hamilton wins). Max needs to win Saudi Arabia or Abu Dhabi either way.
Favorite Team: Scuderia Ferrari
Favorite Driver: Nico Hülkenberg

Wouter

Max P2 and Checo P4 !!

The Power of Dreams!

Pany

Nathanael F1 wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 18:56
If the Mercs are super dominant (Bottas is faster than Max) at Saudi Arabia it may be worth the engine change for Max, since he should still be able to finish 3rd. That would mean a 1, 2, or 3 point deficit going into Abu Dhabi (depending on who gets the fastest lap, and assuming Hamilton wins). Max needs to win Saudi Arabia or Abu Dhabi either way.
I WROTE it many times. Nobody cared about. Mercedes is rocket since 3 races, no way to battle with hamilton in these conditions. We saw today as confirm, with 0.2 s more with new pu we could challenge. And we have to thank bottas for such a --- race he did. Now is too late maybe, next race hamilton will have super engine, which he could save today, because honda engine is still the same. Only hope in some way could be the new circuit, which has many zig zag corners to help. Who knows. Then Abudhabi you can go all in, but i think engine will explode easily

shultz

The most important question is whether the revised Abu Dhabi track is still rear limited.

siskue2005

shultz wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 21:15
The most important question is whether the revised Abu Dhabi track is still rear limited.
all the 90 degree corners are rounded off and also two 90 degree chichanes are now fast flowing corners like Qatar
So it would be front limited now I believe

BlueCheetah66

shultz wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 21:15
Im worried that it won't even make a difference. Mercedes' look strong with both their front end and the rear. I'm just praying that RB can hit the sweet spot with the setup

Jambier

Only a crash from HAM could save hopes for the title.

Mercedes "killed" the championship with this car since Brazil, now it is almost impossible to win... shame, 8 years of domination, I can't imagine a world with 2022 continuing that, or F1 will die

NathanOlder

Jambier wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 21:43
Only a crash from HAM could save hopes for the title.

Mercedes "killed" the championship with this car since Brazil, now it is almost impossible to win... shame, 8 years of domination, I can't imagine a world with 2022 continuing that, or F1 will die
So Mercedes can only win the WDC in the final round, no sooner! yet you say they killed the championship? Bit much don't you think?
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

New found love for GT racing with Assetto Corsa Competizione on PS5 & PC

max_speed

Redbull can not win from here. Baku and silverstone costed them championship. They somehow could not capitalize fully.

godzi

Excuse me, but I have the impression that this thread has become a wall of lamentations, I don't know the average age of the forum, but it looks like teenagers, unable to face the difficulty, excuse me, but I find it pitiful! Between comments like ..... Mercedes are too strong, ah yes, where were Mercedes when red bull Honda ridiculed them on many races, not bad for a so-called identical engine as last year, while the Honda is entirely new in its concept and technology! And Mercedes is so much better that they have to change their engine every 3 races, well done! Same for the chassis, yes the RB16B has its weaknesses and so does the Mercedes, we are living a historical championship, we haven't had such a suspense for 15 years, and there are still some to spit on Red bull Honda, what a shame ! They have done a great job, and I'm sorry to read all that, and even if we lose we should be grateful to them, but believe me it's not over, the beast is wounded, but it will defend itself, they will not give up, neither red bull, nor Honda, nor max, nor checo ! And you know what reassures me, all season long, every time someone said...... Yes, this is a Mercedes circuit, well red bull Honda has almost thwarted all the predictions! So yes, I believe in it, we have an 8 point lead, that's enough to allow us a grand finale, and who can boast of having pushed Mercedes so far these last 10 years.... Nobody.... Not McLaren, not Ferrari, not Renault, nobody, absolutely nobody! Bravo Red Bull and Honda and max/checo, bravo and thank you for making us thrill like never before! Nothing is finished..... Nothing! Never give up 👊👊👊🇯🇵🇦🇹🇳🇱🇲🇽👊👊👊