2021 Red Bull Racing F1 Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
1m0bius1
1m0bius1

Re: 2021 Red Bull Racing F1 Team

So max was guilty and they gave no material penalty. Disgraceful

SiLo

My take:

Max tries to let Lewis through, but in a bit of a stupid way.

Lewis (not knowing he is being let through) thinks Max is simply gaming the DRS line (remember Canada 2013 with Alonso?) so Lewis doesn't want to overtake either.

Max continues to brake quite hard. Lewis realises too late and tries to avoid, clips left rear wheel.

Max accelerates after being hit.
Felipe Baby!

Mchamilton
Mchamilton

godlameroso wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 01:02
Swifty wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 23:11
godlameroso wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 22:44
It's not over yet. I still think Verstappen can edge out Hamilton in Abu Dhabi. The hard tire is this round's medium tire, and they're only good for ~100km.
Sorry, man. I mean no harm, but... your predictions were kinda loosely this season...

Look at Abu Dhabi:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... zLaMM&s=10
No way Ham is not taking the W. Think Brazil 4x.
Your predictions aren't worth considering either so whatever. I don't care if this harms you. I was right about the tires, Max had the pace to win today, but not the tires. So whatever you think is ok with me.
that doesnt even make sense, if his tyres didnt last then he didnt have the pace..

Mchamilton
Mchamilton

SiLo wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 01:10
My take:

Max tries to let Lewis through, but in a bit of a stupid way.

Lewis (not knowing he is being let through) thinks Max is simply gaming the DRS line (remember Canada 2013 with Alonso?) so Lewis doesn't want to overtake either.

Max continues to brake quite hard. Lewis realises too late and tries to avoid, clips left rear wheel.

Max accelerates after being hit.
max didnt continue to brake hard, he SUDDENlY broke really hard, its pretty clear in the video nvm knowing the info from the FIA

godlameroso

Swifty wrote:
godlameroso wrote:
It's not over yet. I still think Verstappen can edge out Hamilton in Abu Dhabi. The hard tire is this round's medium tire, and they're only good for ~100km.
Sorry, man. I mean no harm, but... your predictions were kinda loosely this season...

Look at Abu Dhabi:
Incredible, you glean all of this from looking at a badly drawn track map, well never mind my 300 laps around in the simulator, just looking at a track map and you just know this is Interlagos 4x. Surely that badly drawn track map shows the cambers on the road, and you can just tell the apex speed :lol:
Saishū kōnā

SiLo

godlameroso wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 01:12
Swifty wrote:
godlameroso wrote:

Look at Abu Dhabi:
Incredible, you glean all of this from looking at a badly drawn track map, well never mind my 300 laps around in the simulator, just looking at a track map and you just know this is Interlagos 4x. Surely that badly drawn track map shows the cambers on the road, and you can just tell the apex speed :lol:
Your 300 laps in a homemade sim, from an old game with a 2017 car and a tyre model that is far from accurate. Happy for you to post that you drove in the sim, and under what conditions and what happened for you, but you keep passing it off as some kind of fact when it's not. I could do a bunch of laps in F1 2021 and have a wildly different experience and post it, but I know its nowhere near accurate so I don't.

This post will be deleted by mods, but I will continue to call out these kind of posts unless its clear what is going on and that they are your opinions.
Felipe Baby!

godlameroso

SiLo wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 01:15
godlameroso wrote:
Swifty wrote:

Look at Abu Dhabi:
Your 300 laps in a homemade sim, from an old game with a 2017 car and a tyre model that is far from accurate. Happy for you to post that you drove in the sim, and under what conditions and what happened for you, but you keep passing it off as some kind of fact when it's not. I could do a bunch of laps in F1 2021 and have a wildly different experience and post it, but I know its nowhere near accurate so I don't.

This post will be deleted by mods, but I will continue to call out these kind of posts unless its clear what is going on and that they are your opinions.
Hey my opinion was right about the tires this race wasn't it, like I said, reality backs up my statements, so whatever you think and whatever you say is fine by me. My opinion has been right about the tires just about every single race this year with the tires lasting more or less what I said they would. Good thing I know you're not going to run out of hatorade, and that you're well hydrated.
Saishū kōnā

godlameroso

Baku 2017 Vettel got a 10 second stop and go penalty for running into the back of Hamilton's car, where was Hamilton's 10 second stop and go penalty for running into Verstappen? In Baku Vettel claimed Hamilton brake checked him just like here. What a yoke!
Saishū kōnā

SiLo

godlameroso wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 01:21
SiLo wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 01:15
godlameroso wrote:

Hey my opinion was right about the tires this race wasn't it, like I said, reality backs up my statements, so whatever you think and whatever you say is fine by me. My opinion has been right about the tires just about every single race this year with the tires lasting more or less what I said they would. Good thing I know you're not going to run out of hatorade, and that you're well hydrated.
Your info about tyres has categorically NOT been accurate for all races this year. I'm not hating, I just don't like to see a technical forum spoiled by non-technical things being passed off as technical.
Felipe Baby!

Jolle
Jolle

godlameroso wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 01:23
Baku 2017 Vettel got a 10 second stop and go penalty for running into the back of Hamilton's car, where was Hamilton's 10 second stop and go penalty for running into Verstappen? In Baku Vettel claimed Hamilton brake checked him just like here. What a yoke!
Data. At Baku data showed Vettel was wrong. Here data showed that Verstappen brakes substantially.

SiLo

godlameroso wrote:
Well Hamilton didn't brake check him, as was supported by the telemetry and the stewards following decision to penalise Vettel for hitting Hamilton a second time.

The penalty he got was not for the first collision.
Felipe Baby!

NathanOlder

godlameroso wrote:
in Baku didn't the telemetry say Lewis didn't brake. In Saudi the telemetry showed Max DID. you feeling alright tonight?

also Vet didn't get a penalty for running in to the back of Ham. he got it for pulling alongside and swiping at him. all under a SC .
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

New found love for GT racing with Assetto Corsa Competizione on PS5 & PC

Bill
Bill

Redbull saw Max run out of tires in Brazil and lost why would they choose these stupid strategy Max was doomed the moment he
put those yellows .merc is better at preseving tires so the best chance for Rbr was being on the hard.track position mean nothing if you have three drs zones these track is a fast. track position could only work in monaco.Rbr lost it when they were persuing these fantacy strategy since quali.

Jambier

Except that VER cannot overtake HAM

This is not happening with those engines difference so being in back mean you lose

Being in front as well … since Brazil championship is done

BlueCheetah66
BlueCheetah66

Bill wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 09:16
Redbull saw Max run out of tires in Brazil and lost why would they choose these stupid strategy Max was doomed the moment he
put those yellows .merc is better at preseving tires so the best chance for Rbr was being on the hard.track position mean nothing if you have three drs zones these track is a fast. track position could only work in monaco.Rbr lost it when they were persuing these fantacy strategy since quali.
I assume RB were expecting another Safety car or Red Flag to come out which would put them in a great position