The end of an era

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
noname

Re: The end of an era

2009 Spa and 2018 USA.

Sure, 2005 was a year when Kimi was unstopable (as long as his car was not falling apart), but I remember those 2 races as a reminder F1 is not only about the car.

Perfect execution and extraordinary race craft. Especially 2018 US GP - he made his Ferrari one of the widest F1 car ever.

Jolle

They should rename the Kemmel straight to Kimi straight at Spa.

Bandit1216

Going wot through smoke on that same kenmel straight. That’s why he didn’t do motogp. The room for his balls would cost 1 Liter capacity in the fuel tank.
But just suppose it weren't hypothetical.

MtthsMlw

Stu

I thought that before the start today that Kimi looked to be in a happy place with his family around him .
Live life well Kimi.
Perspective - Understanding that sometimes the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.

nevill3

Sent from my Commodore PET in 1978

CMSMJ1

Agree with all of you :)

Kimi was an excelletn F1 driver and a pleasure to watch. His massive speed in 2003 and that run in Japan in 2005 - Wonderful.

I took my wife (to be) to the Nurburgring in 2005 and she remembers well how much faster he was - visibly,

if I could have a session on the beers with some random famous dude - I reckon Kimi would be up there for my chouces, though, saying that, I would gladly pop over and have a crack about stuff and things and let my son play with his kids - he seems to be so very normal.
IMPERATOR REX ANGLORUM

Just Passing By

Thank you Kimi for 20 years of pure fun, for the last Ferrari title, for being and remaining a gentleman racer...the end of the era indeed.

bauc

I will miss Kimi, he was my favorite driver, but the time is right for him to retire from F1, its been a hell of a ride, JAPAN 2005 will remain as his best race ever..... ICEMAN 4ever
Формула 1 на Македонски - The first ever Macedonian Formula 1 YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJkjCv ... 6rVRgKASwg

hollus

Kimi Raikkonen Animated, Narrated By Kimi Raikkonen

Rivals, not enemies.