2021 Red Bull Racing F1 Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Wouter

Re: 2021 Red Bull Racing F1 Team

lio007 wrote:
08 Jan 2022, 19:45
Wouter wrote:
08 Jan 2022, 17:40
lio007 wrote:
08 Jan 2022, 17:37
You mean the scroll-down-list has gone at all? I was a bis surprised when I saw it today, I think that's the first time they (temporarily) deleted it at all. But I think that's nothing to worry about.
When you remove your Add blocker, you see the list on every page. :wink:
:oops:
Thank you!
You're welcome! I accidentally found out myself last year when I couldn't see them and others could. :)
The Power of Dreams!

hasika

https://www.as-web.jp/f1/774980?all
Yamamoto san set to leave Honda after January 30th.He almost workd 40 years for Honda.
"Its been six years since I joined Honda F1 project in 2016, I devoted all my life to Honda's F1 activities. Especially in 2021, which was the last year, I fought with all my heart. I think its a good timing to put an end to my Honda's life. From now, I will start a new challenge while properly balancing my family and work. I am really glad that I was involved in this project. I am grateful to all fans who fought with me and supported Honda F1. I would like to thank all the guys who worked together with me. Thank you very much. ”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe he will join the Red Bull Powertrains as like rumors.But he said he will start new challenge while properly balancing family and work.
Last edited by hasika on 10 Jan 2022, 16:56, edited 2 times in total.

Wouter

hasika wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 15:16
Yamamoto san set to leave Honda after January 30th.He workd 30 years for Honda.
"Its been six years since I joined Honda F1 project in 2016, I devoted all my life to Honda's F1 activities. Especially in 2021, which was the last year, I fought with all my heart. I thought it was a good timing to put an end to my Honda's life. From now, I will start a new challenge while properly balancing my family and work. I am really glad that I was involved in this project. I am grateful to all fans who fought with me and supported Honda F1. I would like to thank all the guys who worked together with me. Thank you very much. ”
Maybe he will join the Red Bull Powertrains as like rumors.But he said he will start new challenge while properly balancing family and work.
Thank you @Hasika.

I think he will work at RB Powertrains because he has indicated that he was very sorry that Honda was leaving F1.
That way he can still keep busy in F1. I could be completely wrong though.
The Power of Dreams!

hasika

https://jp.motorsport.com/f1/news/f1-20 ... 1/7106078/

Tanabe san will remains in the UK in 2022 and continues his"new work".
"Now we are summarizing this year and preparing for next year, but what is new is we will handover the HRD-UK business to Red Bull Powertrains for next season. We're talking about how to do the transfer work,we are also discussing what i can do to help Red Bull members to learn the trackside work of PU."
"After finishing tyre test in Abu Dhabi, My job in track side was finished. Now I'm doing office-based work ... Currently, My main job is online meetings, but i will start the new challenge which was transferring operations to Red Bull Powertrains. "
"I would like to say congratulations to Max for his first driver's championship. I've been working with him for the last three years and he had showed some really great driving. I'm really happy and proud to win the championship together with him. Looking at the 2021 season,how the driver and the team worked, I think it's obvious that Max was the best, so I didn't care about the appeal or complaint from Mercedes side. Its ture. "
"When Honda returned to F1 in 2015, its really bad in terms of reliability and power. We had to face the reality and continue to race,we had to improve reliability and power. Even in that situation, we have to send the PU to the race track.It was a really difficult sime,sometims we even didnt know which specs should we send to the track side(as every spec was not good). "
"When I joined in 2018, the situation was much better, but we were still behind other manufacturers, especially Mercedes. Honda's technical members believed their technology and worked hard to improve reliability and power. We never give up. "
"And in 2021, we introduced a new skeleton PU and new ES that put everything we learned and wanted to do, and we were able to compete for the championship to the end.By 2020, Max had only two wins ... we hadn't reached the level where he could compete for the championship.So we put all our energy into 2021 to reach that level where he could compete for the championship.Through the title was decided very very lately in the season, but finllay we win the championship on the final lap. "
"Unfortunately we couldn't get the WCC, but I still think the reason why we were able to win the Drivers' Championship is because everyone didn't give up and worked hard."
"Currently I'm staying in the UK and its very close to Red Bull's factory, I think I'll be directly involved in transferring the talent and operations in Milton from Honda to Red Bull. I think i will be the race support role as well. I will do the "hand over job" as a member of Honda."
Because there is still a lot of work left, so it seems that he will not return to Japan soon.
"When will it be? I miss Japanese izakaya. Like yakitori."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think he means he will help Red Bull members to learn how to manage the PU during the race weekend in the early races of 2022 season.
Last edited by hasika on 11 Jan 2022, 15:53, edited 1 time in total.

Wouter

hasika wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 16:54
https://jp.motorsport.com/f1/news/f1-20 ... 1/7106078/

Tanabe san will remains in the UK in 2022 and continues his"new work".
[ ............ ]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think he means he will help Red Bull members to learn how to manage the PU during the race weekend in the early races of 2022 season.
Thank you again @Hasika! Good news! This deserves an upvote. :wink:
The Power of Dreams!

adrianjordan

hasika wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 15:16
Yamamoto san set to leave Honda after January 30th.He almost workd 40 years for Honda.
"Its been six years since I joined Honda F1 project in 2016, I devoted all my life to Honda's F1 activities. Especially in 2021, which was the last year, I fought with all my heart. I think its a good timing to put an end to my Honda's life. From now, I will start a new challenge while properly balancing my family and work. I am really glad that I was involved in this project. I am grateful to all fans who fought with me and supported Honda F1. I would like to thank all the guys who worked together with me. Thank you very much. ”
Is his family in the UK or Japan though?
Favourite driver: Lando Norris
Favourite team: McLaren

Turned down the chance to meet Vettel at Silverstone in 2007. He was a test driver at the time and I didn't think it was worth queuing!! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Neuron

wogx

Shouldn't that be posted in 22' thread? Could someone pin 22' threads on top of team thread list, please? :)
Kukułka zwyczajna, kukułka pospolita – nazwy ludowe: gżegżółka, zazula (Cuculus canorus) – gatunek średniego ptaka wędrownego z podrodziny kukułek (Cuculinae) w rodzinie kukułkowatych (Cuculidae). Jedyny w Europie Środkowej pasożyt lęgowy. Zamieszkuje strefę umiarkowaną.