2022 Oracle | Red Bull Racing F1 Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
AeroDynamic

Re: 2022 Red Bull Racing F1 Team

Ryar wrote:
07 Feb 2022, 12:23
AeroDynamic wrote:
07 Feb 2022, 12:14
Ryar wrote:
07 Feb 2022, 11:46
I said this before and I say it again, I like your mind reading skills. :lol:
I would absolutely hate it if Max would be driving 2 second a lap fast RB car and dominating the years to come. Zero regret in saying it.
I like Max as an exciting, natural talent, but it would all be of no meaning if he is disappearing at the front without fighting and prevailing. It makes the rest of the talent on the grid look stupid and leave them frustrated and leaving him with hollow count of championships. Lewis himself went through that frusting time for so many years and then there was Jenson and Fernando. It would be a shame if we see don't see the young folks on the grid not having an opportunity to consistently mix it up on the top step of the podium.
I do feel it would be hollow if a driver who was unproven against the very best on the grid in the same car, ended up in a dominant car and won several titles. Unfortunately, Red Bull have been the best at doing this, starting with Vettel, and again, a rookie that didn’t get on top of Daniel enough and then Daniel’s best resume is beating Vettel.. Vettel was considered a great for the dominant titles, so initially this made Daniel shine on his CV.. but despite Vettel being younger than Hamilton, his image of being a sensational great has plummeted. Since Daniel left RBR so has his, after Norris dominated him in the McLaren (a normal team that develops cars equally to drivers) other teammates have proved Vettel and Ricciardo’s perceived greatness may have been more car than themselves.. and maybe more relative to who their teammates were at the time.

I wouldn’t begrudge Hamilton for being in a top car, dominating, after he proved to be as great If not greater-as a rookie- against the very best established drivers in his rookie year in the Same car.

At least Vettel did something sensational though, what he did in the toro rosso in 2008 atleast suggests he was still a very top driver at one stage.

But like I said, if RBR is a dominant team, they are the most likely to produce champions in dominant cars that have been rushed through the young driver program they pioneered in the sport, who have not proven to earn such a dominant car.
You should stop driving the threads offtopic. This is not, "Let's prove Hamilton is Great... Again" thread. You take Max, Daniel and RB to Mercedes thread and you bring Hamilton to RB thread and derail them all. If points are relevant to the topic of the thread and maintain that boundary, then it's debatable.

We are talking about red bull in my post, not specifically Hamilton. You couldve responded about the point with red bull creating hollow champions with their obsession of young drivers and youngest ever champions.

You yourself brought up a point about Another drivers car so it was relevant to your point to challenge what you were inferring. But you seem to be looking for a scapegoat

hollus

On topic please.

Maybe trying to read the title of the thread before posting, or not naming 7 drivers from 5 teams and 4 seasons in the same post,would help?
Rivals, not enemies.

Wouter

09-02-2022 ... 5 pm CET.

The Power of Dreams!

e30ernest

Wouter wrote:
07 Feb 2022, 22:13
09-02-2022 ... 5 pm CET.

I'm surprised it will be that early. Probably a whole lot of changes on that car come the actual shakedown later this month.

Tizz

It seems that Horner bought a visit to the Mercedes factory in a charity auction. This is officially the first attempt of the season to piss off Toto :lol:

Wouter

Tizz wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 16:13
It seems that Horner bought a visit to the Mercedes factory in a charity auction. This is officially the first attempt of the season to piss off Toto :lol:
It wasn't Horner. It was Chrisrian Horner, not Christian. Also this was announced:
"Please note that employees of other Formula One teams are not eligible to take this tour."

The Power of Dreams!

Tizz

Wouter wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 16:31
Tizz wrote:
It wasn't Horner. It was Chrisrian Horner, not Christian. Also this was announced:
"Please note that employees of other Formula One teams are not eligible to take this tour."

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FK8jNJLXEAo ... me=360x360
It was Christian allright:https://racingnews365.com/horner-secure ... ty-auction

But like I said, I suppose the idea was more to tickle Toto's balls then to visit the factory.

Sieper

It was a cunning maneuver to outsmart the Mercedes Factory employees. The letter R is next to the T and it clearly (look closely) says ChrisRian. Nobody will know who that is :-)

Sevach

Wouter wrote:
Tizz wrote:

He's gonna be fired and re-admitted later in the week lol.

Wouter

Pierre and Yuki were last week in the Red Bull Athlete Performance Center in Thalgau, near Salzburg.
Today Max and his trainer were too.

The Power of Dreams!

JordanMugen

There will be a Honda Racing Corporation announcement on 9 Feb '22, the same day as the launch of Red Bull RB18...
Red Bull Racing this Wednesday
@redbullracing
There is also a machine announcement of 🎊

I'm looking forward to it 😃

A mere coincidence? Or is the engine code of the RB18 indeed going to be announced as the Honda RA622H and not the Red Bull Powertrains XY###? ;) :)

I hope for the former, but we will see! :)

Stu

Wouter wrote:
Tizz wrote:

He wins the tour but knows that he will not be able partake.

Perspective - Understanding that sometimes the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.

Wouter

Stu wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 21:04
Wouter wrote:
Tizz wrote:

He wins the tour but knows that he will not be able partake.

:D
The Power of Dreams!

siskue2005

Did they launch the car today? Or did i misread the dates and times?

langedweil

siskue2005 wrote:
09 Feb 2022, 01:00
Did they launch the car today? Or did i misread the dates and times?
Wednesday mate ...
HuggaWugga !