Assetto Corsa Time Trials PC

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
NathanOlder

Re: Assetto Corsa Time Trials PC

cooken wrote:
25 Mar 2022, 00:26
NathanOlder wrote:
17 Mar 2022, 15:08
SiLo wrote:
04 Mar 2022, 22:30
I'm downloading this now for when the server comes back up. What tracks are we planning on racing at? I'll give it a go in VR again and see what I can do. I don't think I ever was very fast in it.
Should be back up and running on tuesday mate. What car/track combo should we start with ? Doesn't have to be F1 cars if people fancy something a little slower to have more control over.
Oy?
Yeah sorry, been a little busy this week, will get it up and running first thing in the morning (uk). You can choose the car and track, what ya fancy?
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

New found love for GT racing with Assetto Corsa Competizione on PS5 & PC

cooken

NathanOlder wrote:
25 Mar 2022, 00:34
cooken wrote:
25 Mar 2022, 00:26
NathanOlder wrote:
17 Mar 2022, 15:08

Should be back up and running on tuesday mate. What car/track combo should we start with ? Doesn't have to be F1 cars if people fancy something a little slower to have more control over.
Oy?
Yeah sorry, been a little busy this week, will get it up and running first thing in the morning (uk). You can choose the car and track, what ya fancy?
No worries, I don't care much about what car/track. I picked Barcelona last time so someone else can pick something. Maybe just not an open wheel car this time?

NathanOlder

Ok, I started the server but have used a Modded car I have just downloaded , so you guys will need to download the car and install it if you wish to have a go.

Here is a link to the car download

https://assettocorsa.club/mods/auto/che ... te-dp.html

If you use Content manager for Assetto Corsa, its very easy to install the car, all you need to do is download the car file, and drop the downloaded file onto the Content Manager window.

Server name - NathOlder
Password - TechnicalF1
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

CMSMJ1

Thanks for putting it up - had a quick go on these cars. They sound amazing, but the visibility is hard out of the Dallara especially.

Need more time to get to a low 1m30 ish... I imagine the faster chaps are sub 1m30 easy?
IMPERATOR REX ANGLORUM

RZS10

33 low with a controller with a setup as good as Lewis' in SA :?

cooken

I can't get out of my own way enough to get a clean lap in. Even if I could I doubt it would only be cracking the 1:31s.

NathanOlder

Server down for a few hours, just so people know.
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

RZS10

Did one of you find a setup that makes the car somewhat compliant over the bumps? I, the genius that i am, did not save the one i used for my fastest lap and i later couldn't reproduce it (or the laptime) :lol:

cooken

RZS10 wrote:
30 Mar 2022, 22:10
Did one of you find a setup that makes the car somewhat compliant over the bumps? I, the genius that i am, did not save the one i used for my fastest lap and i later couldn't reproduce it (or the laptime) :lol:
No I couldn't do anything with setup that made the car feel like it was doing what I wanted whatsoever.

CMSMJ1

I've not done enough lappery as minging with covid.

Perhaps we might do Albert park? Is there a new one?
IMPERATOR REX ANGLORUM

cooken

CMSMJ1 wrote:
31 Mar 2022, 00:17
I've not done enough lappery as minging with covid.

Perhaps we might do Albert park? Is there a new one?
As far as I can tell there is no mod with 2022 changes implemented yet. There's a few floating around with the old layout though if we want to pick one.

NathanOlder

Ok, I've set up a server, I just selected the RedBull Ring as I didnt have time to look for a new track and then test it to make sure it works fine. The cars are the Willams FW19 and the F310b Ferrari.
here are the links to the cars

https://assettocorsa.club/mods/auto/fer ... 7-vrc.html
https://assettocorsa.club/mods/auto/wil ... 7-vrc.html

Server - NathOlder - TKRSaturn
The password is now ; TechF1
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.