Meme Thread

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
wogx

Re: Meme Thread

Kukułka zwyczajna, kukułka pospolita – nazwy ludowe: gżegżółka, zazula (Cuculus canorus) – gatunek średniego ptaka wędrownego z podrodziny kukułek (Cuculinae) w rodzinie kukułkowatych (Cuculidae). Jedyny w Europie Środkowej pasożyt lęgowy. Zamieszkuje strefę umiarkowaną.

Big Tea

wogx wrote:
24 Apr 2022, 17:52
Give us a kiss (No) go on (no)

You have made that guy famous now
When arguing with a fool, be sure the other person is not doing the same thing.

wogx

Kukułka zwyczajna, kukułka pospolita – nazwy ludowe: gżegżółka, zazula (Cuculus canorus) – gatunek średniego ptaka wędrownego z podrodziny kukułek (Cuculinae) w rodzinie kukułkowatych (Cuculidae). Jedyny w Europie Środkowej pasożyt lęgowy. Zamieszkuje strefę umiarkowaną.

wogx

aMessageToCharlie

^even had to steal Russell's car

Fulcrum

He'd get a few more donations if he wore those clown clothes he likes so much.

wogx

Big Tea

That is never going to happen.
Anyone who follows Musk will tell you his maxim is 'the best part is no part' so it is more likely to be a swap to full electric or Wankel.

chrisc90

Whoever edited that is a legend.

vorticism

Wait how's this any different from the actual show?

Big Tea wrote:
28 Apr 2022, 21:12
Anyone who follows Musk will tell you his maxim is 'the best part is no part'
Similarly, the best Twitter is no Twitter. Social media generally is a 'part' that the machine of society doesn't need, and never had in the past. Societal feature creep you might say. I don't think he'll go that route though.
𓄀

Big Tea

vorticism wrote:
28 Apr 2022, 21:52
Wait how's this any different from the actual show?

Big Tea wrote:
Similarly, the best Twitter is no Twitter. Social media generally is a 'part' that the machine of society doesn't need, and never had in the past. Societal feature creep you might say. I don't think he'll go that route though.
I have to say I agree. When I was a kid I had an imaginary friend who got the blame. Now I have facebook and I have thousands to share it with.

vorticism

Big Tea wrote:
28 Apr 2022, 22:09
vorticism wrote:
28 Apr 2022, 21:52

Big Tea wrote:
I have to say I agree. When I was a kid I had an imaginary friend who got the blame. Now I have facebook and I have thousands to share it with.
The unfortunate truth seems to be that progress is a myth, and that all the trinkets people so adore nowadays merely fulfill voids in the poverty of our modern existence. How's that for a meme.
𓄀

Stu

It is the meme thread, by definition it is off topic…
Perspective - Understanding that sometimes the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.

hollus

But don't bring politics into it. It is still inside the forum. Some posts went poof because of it.
Rivals, not enemies.

Big Tea

hollus wrote:
29 Apr 2022, 22:15
But don't bring politics into it. It is still inside the forum. Some posts went poof because of it.
Ill considered remark removed. Please delete