2022 Oracle | Red Bull Racing F1 Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
chrisc90

Re: 2022 Oracle | Red Bull Racing F1 Team

Thats 10kg off Perez car for this weekends racing?

Wazari

chrisc90 wrote:
17 May 2022, 18:53
No, sorry for the confusion. I was just implying that Red Bull needs to work on shedding the weight of the car as it is still about 10 kilos too heavy. I was not implying that Reb Bull was going to drop the weight of the car by 10 kilos this weekend, although some of it will be dropped by FP1 from what I have been hearing.
“If Honda does not race, there is no Honda.”

“Success represents the 1% of your work which results from the 99% that is called failure.”

-- Honda Soichiro

Roostfactor

Wazari wrote:
18 May 2022, 01:40
chrisc90 wrote:
17 May 2022, 18:53
No, sorry for the confusion. I was just implying that Red Bull needs to work on shedding the weight of the car as it is still about 10 kilos too heavy. I was not implying that Reb Bull was going to drop the weight of the car by 10 kilos this weekend, although some of it will be dropped by FP1 from what I have been hearing.
It's good to see you post Wazari san!

Wouter

Red Bull Racing has signed a new partnership with Atlas Copco.
The company is to help Red Bull efficiently set up its new Red Bull Powertrains plant.

''A little over a year ago we embarked on a remarkable journey – to become the first fully independent complete constructor on the current F1 grid, manufacturing both chassis and power unit. It is an enormous but hugely exciting undertaking and one that requires like-minded allies that share our vision for pushing the boundaries of technology, rapid innovation and smart production,'' Christian Horner let it be known in Red Bull's press release.

''Atlas Copco has great heritage in that regard and is right at the forefront of industry’s data-driven revolution. Our partnership with a world leader such as Atlas Copco will undoubtedly help us to make our journey faster, smarter and more efficient – all qualities that an F1 team prizes above all else.''
Atlas Copco UK - Home of Industrial Ideas
Atlas Copco is a world leading provider of industrial productivity solutions, serving customers in the UK for over a century.

Our products help customers achieve sustainable productivity in a wide range of markets, including general engineering, manufacturing and process industries, construction, automotive, electronics, oil and gas, wastewater treatment and much more.

Atlas Copco in the United Kingdom handles the sales, service and marketing of industrial air compressors, blowers, industrial gas generators, process cooling chillers, dryers and filters, compressor parts and service; vacuum pumps and solutions; construction and demolition tools, mobile compressors, pumps, light towers and generators; industrial electric and pneumatic tools & assembly systems, as well as an extensive range of pneumatic grinders and drills.
The Power of Dreams!

Wouter

The Power of Dreams!

PlatinumZealot

Do bin it. Er, I mean don't bin it!
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

organic

Lots of boxes. Excited to see what will change, if anything visually

silver

:lol: :lol: :lol:

SirBastianVettel

Funny, but fake. Perhaps de meme thread is more appropriate for this.

organic

Pace looks good on long runs. Unsure the extent to Merc having higher engine modes and Ferrari having setup issues, but the degradation and gap max had is good.

organic

https://www.formu1a.uno/red-bull-versta ... on-martin/

Max Verstappen made a run on medium tires that was unquestionably the fastest with an estimated pace of 1.25.9/1.26.0, even 6 tenths faster than direct competitors Leclerc and the two Mercedes. Marko also tried to draw up his provisional post FP2 ranking: "In the long runs we were the best, followed by Mercedes and then Ferrari." If Ferrari side confirmed that the updates worked as they expected, RedBull are also on the same page. "Our updates are working correctly. On the other hand, I am surprised by Ferrari's bad long runs and their tire wear,"

"We are not very worried because even with this update they will never get close to us. But if I were Mclaren, which is usually careful about these issues, I would be worried. But even if I were AlphaTauri, Alpine, the whole midfield,"

Neuron

Reliability is killing this team...

organic

Neuron wrote:
21 May 2022, 17:17
Reliability is killing this team...
Obviously.. Team would have championships led comfortably without reliability problems!

aleks_ader

But car is fast. Really reminds me on old Lotus cars.
"And if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver..." Ayrton Senna