Funding The James Webb Space Telescope

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
Shrieker

Funding The James Webb Space Telescope

Can we like, umm...

donate, so it can be launched sooner ? (than 2018) I'm in for a couple of Turkish Liras.
Education is that which allows a nation free, independent, reputable life, and function as a high society; or it condemns it to captivity and poverty.
-Atatürk

Shrieker

Re: Funding The James Webb Space Telescope

Holy sh!t... Thought I opened this thread in like 2016. Looks like it's almost been 10 years ! Time really flies :cry:

In any case, mission is a go in 10 days' time. Hope I haven't jinxed it with this post lmao
Education is that which allows a nation free, independent, reputable life, and function as a high society; or it condemns it to captivity and poverty.
-Atatürk

Shrieker

-Atatürk

Big Tea

Shrieker wrote:
12 Jul 2022, 00:37
This is an unprecedented day.
Awesome
When arguing with a fool, be sure the other person is not doing the same thing.

Tubas

"Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:19 am"

Jeez... I had hair back then!

Big Tea

Tubas wrote:
12 Jul 2022, 23:01
"Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:19 am"

Jeez... I had hair back then!
When ever I read something like that it reminds me of what they are talking about in this clip. (one of my personal heroes, look for 'connections' For those ancients who know him, its James Burke)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5a987U9Kdc

Edit, just realised I am rabbiting, I mean it is a defining moment like Apollo 11 or the Voyagers.
It is a new step.
When arguing with a fool, be sure the other person is not doing the same thing.