Newb Q. Anti-heave or Super Heave spring, 4th element, diffuser stall, frt/rear. how?

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
yamahasho

Newb Q. Anti-heave or Super Heave spring, 4th element, diffuser stall, frt/rear. how?

Hello all, newbie here, great forum, great all around folks on here with differing opinions, who are not afraid to detract, opinionated, or praise but still open to everything.

I haven't watched all the F1 seasons like some of you all but I do recall during the hydraulic suspension era, drivers would push a button to alter the ride height for great straightline speed (correct me if my history is incorrect) and for overtaking.

My question is fast forward to the present, correct me if i'm wrong, F1 got rid of the inert damper (which amplified propoising due to new ground effect rules, another topic), and trick dampers that dropped the rear to stall the rear diffuser, basically it's all mechanical now. Correct me please.

Question: Would a 4th element be needed, is anyone running this now? front or rear, or both, to get the same effect as a stall the diffuser like they did when Mercedes used compressed gas to collapse the rear end (banned right?). But only at certain speeds. High speed because there is still enough downforce or traction to apply the brakes.
A quick sketch (excuse my crude paint brush images):

You can take it further, instead of the spring acting on the system, let it act somewhere elsej, how about the rear and vice versa:

Or pull, to act in the anti-heave:

With a 20 to 1 factor, the force is amplified, so if the super torsion t-bar has an additional 100kg, that's 2000kg on the system, I don't know just a thought. Just a guy who likes the innovations the teams come up with.

Is this mechanically possible? Or just cause too much drag and negate any gains from less or stall diffuser effect.
Supercharged Ford Taurus SHO 5spd. Sold.
BMW 335i, N54 6spd tuned with tunerPro

coaster

Re: Newb Q. Anti-heave or Super Heave spring, 4th element, diffuser stall, frt/rear. how?

The drawing, in my eyes, describes a mechanism similar to Mclarens split brake pedal, turn left and the right side stiffens yes?
All these innovations deserve a place somewhere in motorsport, but if not F1, then where?
Is F1 not the pinnacle where innovation happens?
Maybe a categorie needs to steal all these shunned ideas, formula E is moving towards the direction of AWD with its front motor braking, maybe they can pinch this stuff?
My only gripe with formula E 3rd gen is the total lack of an aero upper body, pretty big stuff up.