Introducing Principessa

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
Steven
Owner

ok again a notice:

For those of you who have not noticed, there are a lot of news items appearing lately here. That's basically thanks to my girlfriend who is looking up all that stuff. These items get posted under my name at the moment but that is about to change in the new version where you will see who actually posted the article.

Also, I'm off tomorrow to Spa, going to do a pitwalk and then every session all weekend long. Hope to get some better pics than last year... If any of you get the grips on any and want to share them, mail me!

While I'm away Iris will write some news ;)

Principessa

That's me :oops:
Hope everyone is enjoying the news on the site...Doing my best to keep it up to date :wink:

Greetzzzz
Iris

manchild

Principessa, news are noticed, well done! I thought it was Tomba’s work so I didn’t have any special reason to comment that 8)

Tomba, you are very lucky to have a girlfriend who is interested in F1 :!:

That is really, really unique, she truly deservers the name “Principessa”

…or is it because of "de" in de Groote? :wink:

Anyone who ever had a girlfriend that didn’t care for the sport knows what kind of difficulty that brings along…(all of mine were like that) :( :cry:

Steven
Owner

hehe indeed, one of a kind ;)

ps: Steven De Groote translated is something like "Steven The Great" (and I'm not joking here)

Scuderia_Russ

manchild wrote: Principessa, news are noticed, well done! I thought it was Tomba’s work so I didn’t have any special reason to comment that 8)

Ditto

manchild wrote: Tomba, you are very lucky to have a girlfriend who is interested in F1 :!:
Ditto
manchild wrote: That is really, really unique, she truly deservers the name “Principessa”
Ditto
manchild wrote: Anyone who ever had a girlfriend that didn’t care for the sport knows what kind of difficulty that brings along…(all of mine were like that) :( :cry:
"You and your bloody cars" (etc.) :roll: :)
"Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right."
-Henry Ford-

Principessa

:oops:

Steven
Owner

hehehe
nothing more to say then? :P

manchild

Scuderia_Russ wrote:"You and your bloody cars" (etc.) :roll: :)
Let me comfort you Russ, when you get “You and your bloody cars“ that isn’t the worse that can happen. Once I got TV turned off in the middle of race! Fortunately I realized soon where we’re going and our “relationship” ended in less than a week. :wink:

Bad thing is that it was at her place and I took a cab to get there so I've lost some 20 laps before I menaged to get back home! :cry:

Naturally, there is more than just sex in a relationship but I’m still not certain whether sex is better than F1. To me that is sort of never-ending dilemma and I’m talking about watching F1 on TV! :wink:

Oh... BTW...Tomba, if I’ve known that your girlfriend was webmastering this site too I’d never posted those “butt and tit” logos… :oops:

Now, if she is asking you “what butt and tit logos is manchild mentioning?” than I’ve really screwed up (unless you’re not checking each others PM and e-mails). #-o

:lol:

Steven
Owner

manchild wrote:Naturally, there is more than just sex in a relationship but I’m still not certain whether sex is better than F1. To me that is sort of never-ending dilemma and I’m talking about watching F1 on TV! :wink:

Oh... BTW...Tomba, if I’ve known that your girlfriend was webmastering this site too I’d never posted those “butt and tit” logos… :oops:

Now, if she is asking you “what butt and tit logos is manchild mentioning?” than I’ve really screwed up (unless you’re not checking each others PM and e-mails). #-o

She did ask just a moment ago :D I would do it just for that :P
Emails and PM's are private in any case

I showed her the butt logo a week ago already though ;)
Last edited by Steven on 08 Sep 2005, 12:51, edited 2 times in total.

Principessa

Indeed Manchild, which "butt and tit" logos :P

I like F1 too and when it's race or Qualifying I try to watch it togheter with Tomba. I would never turn of the tv... but of course... you have to make some time for your girlfriend too Manchild, not only for F1!
F1 is cool, but there are lots of other things in life too!

manchild

Perhaps you could add personals on F1 technical so that people know at start that the other side is “F1 friendly” :idea:

Principessa

I think that would lead us to far Manchild! :P

Before I was dating Tomba, I wasn't very interested in Formula One either :oops: , but you have to open up for it and than it's super. But I have to say that about the technical stuff, Tomba still has to teach me a lot :P !

A basketballplaying F1 fan, that's me :P

manchild

Tomba, what’s the “secret weapon”? I mean how did you managed to get her into being F1 fan? :shock:

Just kidding, no need for reply on this one...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Principessa

It's not possible too, Tomba is @ Spa-Francorchamps, the lucky one. Wish I could be there too, but it's much too expensive for me

manchild

Shame on him… [-X

So you’re “home alone” left in control of web site… (bet he was especially nice and considerate previous several days) :wink:

But hey, look at the bright side of this situation – now you can publish and upload ANYTHING, anything at all! :twisted: :-$