Belgian GP 2005

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
Principessa

Jep, LOTS of rain... Rumours are spread that if the weather is so bad before the race, their won't be one. Lets hope that is not the case.

Principessa

Better weather today at Spa, but it will be a thrilling Qualifying.
Alonso and Raikkonen are on the role today, let's see who wins this. And let's not forget about Button!

Fisico has an engine change and he recieves a ten-place penalty, so it will be hard for him in tomorrows race. It's a change for McLaren to score good in the contructors championship. Montoya didn't recieve this penalty...but I'm sure you've read this in my articles :wink:

manchild

I use the face of original smiley, modify it and than upload to my web space just like any other picture for posting.

Any wishes?

manchild

Image“Engine change for Fisichella”

Principessa

Not so good for Renault in the Consturctor's championship with the 2 McLarens on the front row :(

manchild

Don't worry there was a nice little smoke signal at Eau Rouge from Montoya's Mclaren :wink:

Anyway, first turn and weather will decide the outcome. It is a shame that constructor's championship is so tight with dozen of engine changes for Mclaren and only one (or two) for Renault...

Good news is that Mclaren’s superiority of almost 1 second from several races before Monza has melted... keep you fingers crossed [-o<
Last edited by manchild on 11 Sep 2005, 02:38, edited 1 time in total.

manchild

All's well that ends well... :-$

Principessa

FERNANDOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Stupid for Fisico, he was on the role!

manchild

Yes, Fisichella was the man of the race until the accident. He obviously damaged his car during that excursion before Eau Rouge accident. Fernando’s calmness and stamina continue to amaze me as he races under extreme pressure like someone with 10 yrs experience and several titles.

Now with almost completely new aero package for Brazil the future looks brighter (especially since 4 laps before the end of this race).

BTW, didn’t I tell you that Montoya is “our man”? :wink:

Principessa

Yes, The Renault's were lucky that Pizzonia hit JP. Otherwise the Constructor's championship was already decided

manchild

Sorry, Pizzonia was "our man" :twisted:

Principessa

Seems that Pizzonia stays our man... Heidfeld has a new injure and is uncertain for the Brazilian GP. He fell of his bike

manchild

That injury Heidfeld had is suspicious. First it was said that he suffers some consequences from testing accident in Monza and now it sounds more serious... BTW, when is Tomba coming back?

Principessa

He already is!

Steven
Owner

jep here I am, I've been back since 19:15 today, had no traffic problems at all to get away from Spa.

Anyway it was a nice weekend, Trulli actually crashed right in front of me as I was in Les Combes (sad for him, but well... I'm not there for a ceremony anyway).
I also have some really nice pictures, I may make some wallpapers out of them if I find the time, not sure yet though

It basically was a good race for me, Villeneuve doing well, Alonso a little closer to the title and lots of excitement.

PS: This heidfeld thing remembers me of the "Montoya tennis shoulder injury" ;) hehe