Belgian GP 2005

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
Spencifer_Murphy

you've got a piont tho...Jaques is notoriously fussy about his car...I posted a reply on a topic about him just before the 2005 season, how he asked for so many changes to the Sauber on only his first day of testing...wanted to move the aerials on the nosecone cos they wree in the way (where too?! Jacques, you must know by now tht they are a NESSESITY! lol)

Also made a pain in the neck of himself for being fussy because his Overall weren't baggy enough?! lol...

...I'm not a great fan of Jacques, he seems to unfriendly...BUT I DO like they way he knows what he wants and speaks his mind...I like that a lot...reminds me of Eddie Irvine lol.
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.

Principessa

If Villeneuve wants something different on his car he knows what he's talking about. Villeneuve is one of the drivers who know best what can make a F1 car better

Spencifer_Murphy

yeah i know....i just find it funny tht he asked for somthing so...strange...all F1 car's hav 'em...what did he want done with them? Maybe he was joking and the jornalist thought they'd print the quote to belittle JV
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.

Principessa wrote:If Villeneuve wants something different on his car he knows what he's talking about. Villeneuve is one of the drivers who know best what can make a F1 car better
I adore the way you defend Jacques - if you only had a virtual bat… Image

Seriously, I agree that he knows what’s he doing and Sauber had too much vanity and refused to adopt the car until it was too late. Look what Schumacher has done to Ferrari… whole car for almost a decade is shaped according to his body, weight etc. Jacques hardly ever had such privilege.

manchild

That was me, sorry :oops:

manchild

Spencifer_Murphy wrote:...wanted to move the aerials on the nosecone cos they wree in the way....
Those are not just aerials but also probes measuring air flow velocity etc.

Principessa

Villeneuve isn't the only one that I would defend... There's also Alonso and Trulli and Button.

f1.redbaron

Principessa wrote:It would be not so good if I have to go to Italy for the women
When I wrote that, I was thinking about my prorities. Sorry!

-----------

Principessa wrote:And with Alonso...it's because of his shoes... He needs to put his pants above his schoes and not a little part in his shoes...those shoes aren't made for that, you can only do that with Dr Martens or army boots.
Are you saying that he shoud not be tucking his pants into his running shoes? If so, take a look at his right let. You will notice that his pants are over his shoes (i.e. the way they should be). I think that it only looks tucked in because the pants had "shifted" while he was walking.

Manchild,

Baggy pants, IMO, are not the way to go, but these don't look like baggy pants to me. At best, they're loose boot fit jeans.

Top, on the other hand is not "fitted", and it looks a little too big for him.

Cheers.

P.S. I hope these quotes will finally work.h

Principessa

Anyway... Fernando looks great :wink:

baggy pants or no baggy pants :P
Maybe he looks best without pants :oops:

manchild

Perhaps you could add and moderate F1 fashion forum Image

Fernando without pants... beware not to turn this site into X-rated [-X

Principessa

Perhaps that F1 fashion forum isn't a bad idea but...I have to say that I don't really know soooo much of fashion...I only say what I see and what I think :P

Monstrobolaxa

Tomba have any good pics of Monteiro??? :wink:

Could you post them....in high res? hehehe

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(to tell you the truth I don't like him that much but he's representing my national flag so....I have to support him!)

Principessa

I have another pic for you Monstro

http://www.oswald-illustration.nl/lijnw/lijnw02.jpg
:wink:

I love Coockiemonster :wink:

Monstrobolaxa

hehehe.....Image

To tell you the truth I love cookies....though my nick name came up because an ex of mine loved cookie monster! So I ended up becoming cookie monster! :lol:

Principessa

That's cool....Sesamy street rules :wink:

It's a nice nickname...espacially in Portuguese. Tomba told me that it means Coockiemonster. :P But it are pics of Tiago that you're looking for. You mean pics from Spa? Or is it the same? The problem is that they don't really pay attention to drivers from less good teams as from Jordan. But Monteiro did a good job in Spa :wink: