Brazil 2005

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
manchild

Brazil 2005

Kimi’s wheel blocking will certainly cause him tyre change tomorrow or penalty if they're smart enough to do it before the race...

Cool Smiley Manchild :wink:

You have to say that in the second and third sector Kimi didn't came any closer to Alonso too. The new Renault package has done it's job, just as Alonso and Fisico. It has to be said...Fisico did a terrific job today... First on track and being at front of the pack tomorrow after his teammate an JP.

Nice job Renaults...lets keep up the good work for this weekend to get closer to the Constructors' championship and Alonso for the win at Brazil, it would be a beautiful way to win the championship :wink:

Principessa

That was me Manchild :oops:

Scuderia_Russ

Yeah but is it dangerous or just flat spotted? :wink:
"Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right."
-Henry Ford-

manchild

Principessa wrote:That was me Manchild :oops:
Thanks webmistress :wink:

manchild

Scuderia_Russ wrote:Yeah but is it dangerous or just flat spotted? :wink:
Suspension will tell... :wink:

I thought they were allowed to change a flatspotted tire without penalty before the race.

/ Fx

manchild

Anonymous wrote:I thought they were allowed to change a flatspotted tire without penalty before the race.

/ Fx
Question is where the flat spotted tyre ends and dangerous tyre begins since all tyres are more-less flat spotted. :?