F1 too easy?!

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Steven
Owner

F1 too easy?!

Bernie Ecclestone has made some remarkable statements this week, outing his plans to increase the spectacle in F1, I he believes it is urgently needed.

"The trouble is the technicians have got in front of the drivers," Ecclestone told ITV. "It's not decrying what Michael (Schumacher) and the other drivers do, but their life is a lot easier than it should be. I watched the on-board camera with Michael and he was sitting there like he was just going to the shops."
“If I could, I'd introduce a one-tyre formula, cut out electronics, reduce the aerodynamic effect on the cars,” Ecclestone continued. “That would be a big step forward. We have to get our act sharpened up, we haven't got a very good act at the moment. Nobody's to blame. You can't blame Ferrari for winning, they've all got the same regulations and that's what they're there for."

Erm.. what is he waiting for?? :roll:

Steven
Owner

... apparently the teams :lol:

Bernie is thinking of introducing a ballast system, common in a lot other motorsports. Well, Williams and McLaren have already said the absolutely do not agree with that. Jordan on the contrary does...
It is very likely that the subtop teams will agree with the rule, to closen the gap with the 3 topteams :wink: