F1technical v7

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
Monstrobolaxa
Monstrobolaxa

Well being a senior member of the forum.....and one of the longest active posters....I have to say it looks fantastic! Thoug being a member for 3 years now....I look at the site and feel it's diferent! I got very used to the other format....but this one is much better looking the the other one!

So...maybe in another 3 years I'll get used to this one!!!! :lol:

Congrats...fantastic work Tomba.

Cyco
Cyco

Tech Articles

Tomba, With the tech articles on the lower right of the home page the hyperlink is the text extract and the heading is not.

To me this seems counterintutive, and even if the extract is kept as a link can the headline also be linked?

Spencifer_Murphy

New site is great Tomba, well done...

...neways i have to go now...as much as my Girlfriend likes F1...shge doesnt NOT like me spending too much time on F1technical when she is at my house! :lol: :oops:
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.

manchild
manchild

New record! =D>
Most users ever online was 293 on Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:24 am

Steven
Owner

that count is likely to be a large part of seach engines, and for that "record" we may just have had a little bit luck that some were spidering at the same time ;)

Don't want to break the party though :D

Steven
Owner

Re: Tech Articles

Cyco wrote:Tomba, With the tech articles on the lower right of the home page the hyperlink is the text extract and the heading is not.

To me this seems counterintutive, and even if the extract is kept as a link can the headline also be linked?
I'll do so...
greetz

manchild
manchild

After posting I'm getting these all the time "Failed sending email :: PHP :: "

The post goes but this appears.

RH1300S
RH1300S

manchild wrote:After posting I'm getting these all the time "Failed sending email :: PHP :: "

The post goes but this appears.
You've worn the server out :D

Steven
Owner

hmm I just replied to a thread and didn't have the problem...
is it still there?

manchild
manchild

It is ok now.

I think tatopelis had same problem because in similar time he posted 3 identical posts one after another.

geek
geek

I sit just me or is this site layout not a horrible rip off of gp2005.com?
The sidebar is exaclty the same, including the squares, which have just been darkened a little.
I found the old layout to be a rip off of the previous gp2005 site too.
I sthis the case or are these two sites affiliated?

manchild
manchild

Are you sure that it isn't vice-versa?

DaveKillens
DaveKillens

A few months ago I got an email from them asking me to try their forum. I assume it's because I have been making a few posts here in F1technical.
F1technical has been around for many years.
I know in my heart and mind who is copying whom. You are free to draw your own conclusions.

Sawtooth-spike

wow that GP2006.com site is More than a little busy!. Very difficult to know where you are! I like the design of this site, its got all the infomation on the front page that i need to see, to see whats new and whats not. Which to me is important.

terrorist22
terrorist22

I don't even remember what the old one looks like.