mx_tifosi added to moderator team

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
Pandamasque

Re: mx_tifosi added to moderator team

Congrats mx. Now the double posting useless thread opening trolling newbies have had it :D

mx_tifoso

Thanks again! :)

It's truly an honour to serve a bunch of great people such as yourselves.
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.

zgred

:lol: =D>

vyselegend

Congratulation mx :!:

[Rant alert]I'm admirative of the courage you have to become a moderator of F1T now! To be honnest, the site is at it's worth state (troll-wise) since I joined it. There are really lot's of days when I regret the good ol' time when we were getting tired of Jason's posts, who was actually a nice enthusiast, just annoying because he didn't respect the forum rules, but in a naive way which made him somehow cute, like a mascott.

Now maybe 70% of the Australian GP thread belongs to the "fanboy ying yang" one, and those trolls are nothing like Jason, they're agressive, arrogant and (most probably, in my opinion) perfectly concious of the fact they're not contributing in any way to the forum. (which pretty sums up the respect they have for the F1T forum).

It becomes really hard to follow any thread without witnessing some disturbing fannatistic cult of Hamilton, which sound ambiguous and displaced on a formula one forum. Not that I've no respect for gay people,really, but there are dedicated place for them over the internet, and F1T is suffering from their invasion IMO.[/Rant]

I wish you the best in that hard task! sincerly. :wink:

mx_tifoso

No, not an 18' Michelin F1 tyre! :-o

Thanks, sort of, Vyselegend. :? :D
I think this is the best time to join the fun, don't you agree? Why join when the waters are calm? Where's the fun in that?

And yeah Jason was fun to have around, especially when he registered as Ranger the second time around, or vice versa? :lol: You're correct in that many trolls are arrogant and selfish nowadays, everyone thinks that they know it all. And I lose track of the some threads just because of so much 'fanboy ying yang' as well, sometimes there's little use in following along to hear the same ol' arguments. But the current times are also great, there's no denying that, even if I do miss many of the 'old guard' members.

ISLAMATRON

So if I put a Ferrari Logo in my avatar can I become a mod too? Not that I'd ever want to be one.

mx_tifoso

No. You would need a kart or a smurf. Take your pick. I think a transformers version of a smurf would do it.

Or maybe something with Jacques Villeneuve.

JohnsonsEvilTwin

Barcelona and Ferrari supporter.

Nothing like a glory hunter....... :twisted:
More could have been done.
David Purley

manchild

ISLAMATRON wrote:So if I put a Ferrari Logo in my avatar can I become a mod too? Not that I'd ever want to be one.
Let me share a secret with you, he got to be a mod because he is into Kosher. If you only you weren't into Halal, perhaps you could have gotten the chance.

Seriously, it has nothing to do with ones favorite team. You know site owner fancies Renault, you're really lacking the arguments here, and believe me, since I hate post-Enco branded Ferrari more than anyone else here.

JohnsonsEvilTwin

manchild wrote:
ISLAMATRON wrote:So if I put a Ferrari Logo in my avatar can I become a mod too? Not that I'd ever want to be one.
Let me share a secret with you, he got to be a mod because he is into Kosher. If you only you weren't into Halal, perhaps you could have gotten the chance.

Seriously, it has nothing to do with ones favorite team. You know site owner fancies Renault, you're really lacking the arguments here, and believe me, since I hate post-Enco branded Ferrari more than anyone else here.

Whats post Enco-Ferrari?
More could have been done.
David Purley

manchild

JohnsonsEvilTwin wrote:Whats post Enco-Ferrari?
Answering that would be off topic, but since you've started it I'm not to be blamed.

It is the LDM's let's write Marlboro all over the car, steal Enco's private F40 from the museum and give it to god knows who, bring in team cheaters who won champ in 1994, make deal with FIA to save our asses by tailoring regs. to suit our car, hire prostitutes as second drivers and don't let them win even when they are faster, cheat, cheat, cheat for the glory of ubermensch and branded cosmetics, laptops, cell phones, mouses etc.

Steven
Owner

No further discussion needed I believe, it's only dwindling off topic apparently ;)