Belgian GP 2010 - Spa Francorchamps

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
andrew
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland - WhiteBlue Country (not the region)

Belgian GP 2010 - Spa Francorchamps

If you look at the two Ferrari's, Massa does sit pretty low due to him being quite short.

BUT

It seems that the transponder and the human back-up sytem failed.

http://www.f1sa.com/index.php?option=co ... Itemid=157

raymondu999

Re: Belgian GP 2010 - Circuit de Spa Francorchamps

Didn't anyone notice that Mark Webber did the same thing and overshot his starting box in Bahrain? :s
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

747heavy

"Make the suspension adjustable and they will adjust it wrong ......
look what they can do to a carburetor in just a few moments of stupidity with a screwdriver."
- Colin Chapman

“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” - Leonardo da Vinci

raceman

raymondu999 wrote:Didn't anyone notice that Mark Webber did the same thing and overshot his starting box in Bahrain? :s
really?? never noticed..... :roll:

lotus7

ringo wrote:Ok, i see, but wouldn't you need feed back from the patient to determine if they have this problem. A couple lies and he's 100%.
I wouldn't admit to a long term problem if i was an F1 driver. If i lost vision momentarily on the track, i'd rather struggle for a year with it, than lose my job because i admit to have momentary lapses in focus.
Apologies for reverting back to this post

If Massa is hiding double vision , or any health problem for that matter, he totally deserves to be told to let his team mate past

raymondu999

raceman wrote:
raymondu999 wrote:Didn't anyone notice that Mark Webber did the same thing and overshot his starting box in Bahrain? :s
really?? never noticed..... :roll:
Martin Brundle did, but I never saw any proof. They were quite shocked too. "Mark Webber has overshot his pit box by a meter"
失败者找理由,成功者找方法