Toyota TF106

A place to discuss the characteristics of the cars in Formula One, both current as well as historical. Laptimes, driver worshipping and team chatter do not belong here.
Spencifer_Murphy

well that looks aerodynamically cleaner than the mess of an aero package they have now.

BTW what are those things in the picture???
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.

m3_lover

I thought it would be the chassis of the cars, after being transported from say Malaysia to Australia as a example, they get air frieghts around except last year when after turkey they were transported by boat.
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

Sawtooth-spike

You have missed the point, Its Ralfs Bumpers, So he can use the style that suits him best, which as we all know is bumper cars.
I believe in the chain of command, Its the chain I use to beat you till you do what i want!!!

Spencifer_Murphy

LOL!!!

Yeah but I do still wonder what they are.

Although that said I think the chassis transportation idea could be right.

f1.redbaron

Spencifer_Murphy wrote:LOL!!!

Yeah but I do still wonder what they are.

Although that said I think the chassis transportation idea could be right.
Yeah, they are boxes which house the chassis. Teams use them when they transport them from A to B

Spencifer_Murphy

Oh, silly me. :oops: