New Videos

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Principessa

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... &q=Renault

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... &q=Renault

I like this commercials, nothing to do with F1 really, but nice way to sell Renautl cars :wink:

m3_lover

That Wallace and Gromit was halirious. Man in North America we got crappy car commercials compared to you guys.
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

Tom

Out of interest, do you drive a Renault Principessa?

If yes, I bet its a clio.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Principessa

No I drive my father's car :P!
A Mitshibitshu Space Wagon...! Since I'm only 19 I don't have money to buy my own!

Principessa

Tom

Hey, I posted this in off-topic chat a few weeks ago!

viewtopic.php?t=1714&start=15

2nd from bottom.
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Principessa

I'm sorry...I haven't seen that :oops: :oops:

Tom

I'm sorry...I haven't seen that
I'll let you off this time.

Principessa

I hope you liked the 4 commercials I've put online? It's kind of a peace offer :P

DarkSnape

hahaha the`s was cool nice muvie ... Alonso vs Klien :D

m3_lover

John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

Venom

What was he thinking? That was way too fast, he probably thought it's an F1 car, not a road car...

m3_lover

When they asked afterwards, he said he was braking the same place as does in a f1 car, whoa moron ahhaha he should get the alex yoong award of 2006 hahaha

Principessa

That was already on the site! The Pizzonia video