Introduce yourself here

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
Tom

Mmmm sugar.

Have you ever been in one? I went in a Diane once and the body roll was incredible. At 70mph (top speed as standard) you start to see gaps round the edges of the doors due to the wind.

My boss put a GS engine s/c and trannie in one. He has a picture of the adapted speedo reading 130mph.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Spencifer_Murphy

My god....bit of an experience lol!
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.

Ms_Spencifer

Hello!!!

New member here, and this is my first post!

I've slowly become more of an F1 fan over the past year and a bit, mainly because of my boyfriends obsession, some of you may know him; Spencifer_Murphy is his username here. Its gotten so bad i was up at 5:50am to watch the Malaysian GP with him!!!

But I like the sport, I just don't know much about it, and he said this would be the perfect place to learn from lots of smart & friendly people. So here I am!
I'm Alive, I'm in Love, you complete me.

Principessa

Welcome to the forum....so I'm no longer special...no longer the only girl on the f1t site :wink:

manchild

Welcome Ms_Spencifer!
principessa wrote:so I'm no longer special
:roll:

Don't be silly :wink:

Tom

Hello.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

RH1300S

Tom wrote:Thats a nice avatar there RH1300S. What is that?
Alpine Renault A110 1300S (mine ;))

Jason

Tom wrote:Tom Dawson, 16y/o, Student.

Weird, attention seeking, classic Citroen fan (note the 2CV avatar, the only one that would fit).
Been watching F1 since I was 8, I support the one, DC!

I race a load of middle aged blokes round a field full of cones every month for fun (its how McRae started.)
I couldn't live without my car, my job or my F1.

When I leave school I want to take a year out and get some experience as a merchanic in Formula Ford, before going to Brunel to study Motorsport Engineering, and becoming Coulthard Jrs chief merchanic. (I would settle for Alonso Jr though.)

My dream is to own an AC Cobra 427 s/c
, all donations greatly appreciated :P
You wanna fight with me?......I watch since I was 1 year old!!! Support Mclaren through my life time, clearly remember how Hakkinen won his back to back title(98, 99)I aslo remember Damon Hill's title, I just watch 10 races of the 1997 season. Watch the whole 1998 season, no eyes for the F399, eyes for MP4-12 only. 1999 ended with pop-corn all over my head because my elder brother like Schuey but Mika won WDC so pop-corn on my head whole season. 2000 Spain, chips on my head, 2001 Spain chips on my brother's head because Mika's engine blew on the last lap :lol: . 2002 Spain same thing happen, 2003 2 bags of chips his head :mrgreen: 2004 he got pop-corn all over his head except the Belgian GP(chips on my head because Kimi won) :-({|=
Never regret what you do, but only regret what you don't do. - Jenson Button
http://batracer.com/-1FrontPage.htm?LW

nae
nae

morning

new to posting on these forums (and tbh i wont say much) great webby / forums bursting with info

i dont really have a favourite team or driver (scottish tho, so its love/hate with square face) and firmly belive that if you think F1 is boring then you just dont know enough about it.

i like to see a good race and am loving the potential of this season

button/rubens for hondas first win
bmw showing how to make 8 cyclinder grenades
williams showing how a F1 privater team should be
aguri demonstrating money does equate to hourse power and speed
the strange little russian lot (MFI) realising F1 is more than an attendance course
and so on and so forth

great site keep up the good work
..?

Sodder

I've been making alot of (bad) posts recently and decided I should officailly introduce myself. That way you know more about the guy embarrassing himself on a day to day basis...

My name is Jonathan Langford
I am a 21 year old mechanical engineering student at the Universtiy of Tennessee in Knoxville, Tennessee. I was born and raised in Nashville Tennessee (this is all in the United States I should add). Single, and I like long walks on the beach and cuddling up next to the fire with a good book.

Actually I dont like reading or cuddling....go figure.

Oh and the most important thing about me, don't take anything I say seriously....
All I know is I don't know much....

http://batracer.com/-1FrontPage.htm?6l

pfun

My name is Pete Funke and I am a long time listener, first time caller. I am finishing a Ph.D. in physical biochemistry and hope to add to the high quality discussion on this forum. Please forgive my gaffes as I come up to speed. I like stinky cheese, hefeweisen, Igor Stravinsky, thermal machines that run on noise, systems that disipate energy, and the number 37.

Venom

Born in Croatia quite a long time ago (lol), and currently live in London. Thinking about going to uni to study engineering (mechanical) but the fact that I'm too lazy doesn't help.

Yes, a racing maniac too. All traffic cops in the area know me, we're even mates now :)

Watching F1 since about 11-12

Like WRC but can't watch it

Like to go-kart

Like mechanics

Favourite F1 team; Ferrari

Idols; M. Schumacher, Mika Hakkinen, Ayrton Senna, Kimi Raikkonen

I'm also into ICT, a bit of webdesigning and useless at graphics. Like racing games, but only simulators.

...don't know what else to say
The trouble with the rat-race is that even if you win, you're still a rat.

Ciro Pabón

Venom wrote:Thinking about going to uni to study engineering (mechanical) but the fact that I'm too lazy doesn't help.
C'mon Venom, you have what it takes. The only thing more expensive than studies is not to study.

Besides, there is no lazier people than students! :)
Ciro

Venom

About that laziness... you speaking from experience?

:lol:
The trouble with the rat-race is that even if you win, you're still a rat.

Ciro Pabón

Yes, I am a teacher. And of course, I was a student.
Ciro