Moderator ferrari bias

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
bettonracing

Re: Moderator ferrari bias

Pup wrote:Well it's pretty clear that you have an anti-bias-bias, and personally I think we should be accepting of both the biased and the anti-biased here - not to mention the bi-biased, of which I suspect there are more than a few.
Lol! IMO the mods are doing an excellent job of accepting biased, anti-biased, and even "bi-biased" opinions. It's the [useless] excess that they're trying to curtail. Maybe it's pure coincidence that this excess frequently involves anti-Ferrari sentiment?

Regards,

Kurt

P.S. I guess it makes me anti-bias-biased since I feel this thread has run its course. All sides have gotten to say their piece and it seems nothing else will likely come out of it except useless banter. But the mods can't lock it as that would add fuel to the [conspiracy] fire. Best part is, I don't have to click it again! *poof*

Agenda_Is_Incorrect

Pup wrote:
bettonracing wrote:At least You all seem to agree that they try to hide their bias, whereas it seems nobody tries to hide the anti-bias. To be honest, I think the anti-bias is the root of this entire thread (and the agreeing sentiments).
Well it's pretty clear that you have an anti-bias-bias, and personally I think we should be accepting of both the biased and the anti-biased here - not to mention the bi-biased, of which I suspect there are more than a few.
:lol:

Funny, but true. Though I'm guessing the main issue is to everyone, including mods, to keep their bias at control. On that, they usually do a good job and the amount of Ferrari, Alonso and Hamilton threads closed is to be expected since there's a huge number of biased, anti-biased, bi-biased and multi biased posters on those threads who keep it out of minimal sense.

Moderation here is actually getting good now, as opposed to some months ago were there was some kind of an overly tolerant policy and things would have to get absurdly chaotic before any action was taken. And a user would have to put "please ban me, I'm a troll" on their signature to get a warning. Let's hope it keeps improving and don't go in the route of blocking every suspicious topic.
I've been censored by a moderation team that rather see people dying and being shot at terrorist attacks than allowing people to speak the truth. That's racist apparently.

God made Trump win for a reason.

Ciro Pabón

Well, I just wish to add this: a true hero goes into the fight knowing he's going to lose. He doesn't nag the bloody monster.
Ciro