Canadian GP 2011 - Circuit Gilles Villeneuve

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
ringo

Re: Canadian GP 2011 - Circuit Gilles Villeneuve

CMSMJ1 wrote:
ringo wrote:As i said, Hamitlon leaves F1 is over.

it's not a fan boy thing it's the truth.
You are taking the piss? :shock: :lol: :?: [-o<

If Hamilton went to race Indy...would you follow him there?

What did you do before he came to F1?

The mind boggles :wtf:
I knew that post would net a wayward poster.

I never said anything about me following anyone anywhere.

The truth is, Hamilton is like Ferrari. If any of them leaves before their time the show loses half it's identity.
It's plain to see in the threads who 90% of the discussion is about.

Why don't you be honest?

The race was so eventful, yet the whole thread is centered around 1 guy that only did 8 laps out of the 72.
For Sure!!

ringo

andrew wrote:When he leaves there will be the next media friendly driver to fill the void. Don't worry Ringo, you'll still have someone to root for. :wink:
Sebastian "Tyrone biggums" Vettel. :lol:
For Sure!!

beelsebob

Haha, that's got as much truth to it as "Ferrari leaves, F1 is over"... i.e. none.

CMSMJ1

ringo wrote:
CMSMJ1 wrote:

You are taking the piss? :shock: :lol: :?: [-o<

If Hamilton went to race Indy...would you follow him there?

What did you do before he came to F1?

The mind boggles :wtf:
I knew that post would net a wayward poster.

I never said anything about me following anyone anywhere.

The truth is, Hamilton is like Ferrari. If any of them leaves before their time the show loses half it's identity.
It's plain to see in the threads who 90% of the discussion is about.

Why don't you be honest?

The race was so eventful, yet the whole thread is centered around 1 guy that only did 8 laps out of the 72
That may be because some people have so many ovine qualities that they were sure the second coming of Jesus was come.

Lewis is good...but as our MOnty Python frieds say - He is not the Messiah.

I just do not fathom why the fanboi style is something to be proud of? I get the feeling that because of Lewis' "dual heritage" it has caused an attraction for some people to associate with.

Anyways...He* is not like Ferrari. He is a minor player in a longer tale. This is the way the world works..there will always be another person..and unluckily for Him....the new player has already arrived in the shape of Vettel.

*apologies for the biblical "He" - I expect the acolytes to understand...
IMPERATOR REX ANGLORUM

beelsebob

CMSMJ1 wrote:That may be because some people have so many ovine qualities that they were sure the second coming of Jesus was come.

I just do not fathom why the fanboi style is something to be proud of? I get the feeling that because of Lewis' "dual heritage" it has caused an attraction for some people to associate with.

Anyways...He* is not like Ferrari. He is a minor player in a longer tale. This is the way the world works..there will always be another person..and unluckily for Him....the new player has already arrived in the shape of Vettel.

Oh just stop it.

As with all situations there are two sides of the coin. In order for the discussion to last so long it needed both sides to keep going. The discussion *had* stopped (thank god), and someone had brought up some legitimate points from the race. Don't start it again – if you don't have something to discuss about his (very sane imo) points, just leave it, rather than stirring.

Mandrake

CMSMJ1 wrote:

I second that. F1 wouldn't stop without him. There are a lot of drivers wishing to drive in a Ferrari, I've never heard anyone though wishing to drive in a Lewis Hamilton (probably they think more about driving INTO him, as some sort of revenge move :p )

CMSMJ1

beelsebob wrote:
CMSMJ1 wrote:That may be because some people have so many ovine qualities that they were sure the second coming of Jesus was come.

Oh just stop it.

As with all situations there are two sides of the coin. In order for the discussion to last so long it needed both sides to keep going. The discussion *had* stopped (thank god), and someone had brought up some legitimate points from the race. Don't start it again – if you don't have something to discuss about his (very sane imo) points, just leave it, rather than stirring.
Aye -apologies, not stirring! Happy to leave it!
IMPERATOR REX ANGLORUM

PlatinumZealot

I think ringo said that to "troll" out the detractors. He can't be serious.
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

Mr Alcatraz

beelsebob wrote:

Oh just stop it.

Those who believe in telekinetics raise my hand

ringo

beelsebob wrote:

Oh just stop it.

Exactly.
Now if the guy is so irrelavant, why are they keeping up with the responses to arguements that they originated?
The man drove 8 laps!! :lol:
For Sure!!

ChrisR20XX

Anyone noticed that actually Ferrari made super fast pitstop?
Haven't seen 2.3 sec pitstop since we get this information displayed.
I think 2.6 was the fastest at least what i've seen so far...

wesley123

Red Bull stated in the 2010 winertests that they could do an 1.8 second stop, nobody ever succeeded that. That 2.3 stop is afaik indeed the fastest we have evcer seen, incredible work.
"Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender

raymondu999

WOW! Are you sure that's not a glitch in the timing?
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

Mr Alcatraz

ChrisR20XX wrote:Anyone noticed that actually Ferrari made super fast pitstop?
Haven't seen 2.3 sec pitstop since we get this information displayed.
I think 2.6 was the fastest at least what i've seen so far...

Quello è incredibile! Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazie per le informazioni
Those who believe in telekinetics raise my hand

andrew
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland - WhiteBlue Country (not the region)