Korean GP 2011 - Yeong-Am International Circuit

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.

Will Red Bull take the constructors title here?

Yes
66%
No
34%

Total votes: 50

beelsebob

Re: Korean GP 2011 - Yeong-Am International Circuit

kalinka wrote:Actually in full wet conditions a little more weight could help a bit,especially traction out of slow corners,because they're pretty much everywhere traction-limited. So in wet, the fuel levels could be misleading somewhat, though big differences can't be hidden by this effect.
Weight doesn't help traction as much as it hinders cornering though. Imagine a 20 ton block of steel on an ice rink and a 20 gramme one, which one's easier to turn?

raymondu999

Any BBC streams?
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

Traction

Mclaren are absolutely dominating. RBR are, well SV at least had a stinker of a final practice. Any bets on Vettel pulling something out of the hat? The times are even faster than last years P3.
Generally I don't care about what people say. I have to be clear with myself. When everything goes well, people celebrate you, when you make mistakes people criticize you.
Sebastian Vettel

Mr Alcatraz

Vettel never got a clean lap on the options in morning practice, so I'm not counting him out!
Those who believe in telekinetics raise my hand

raymondu999

Mr Alcatraz wrote:Vettel never got a clean lap on the options in morning practice, so I'm not counting him out!
Yep Algie got him 3 times
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

Traction

But even still RBR seem to be lacking something or Mclaren have found something that really works for them. The new DRS maybe?

SV and MW both did two laps on SS at the beginning of Q3, very slowly though. Are they priming those tyres?
Generally I don't care about what people say. I have to be clear with myself. When everything goes well, people celebrate you, when you make mistakes people criticize you.
Sebastian Vettel

raymondu999

Good Lord that McLaren is fast!
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

alvinkhorfire

Could anyone please pm me BBC link? Thank you very much.

Hamilton_4ever

Any links?

myurr

raymondu999 wrote:Good Lord that McLaren is fast!
Has to be something funny going on with the Red Bulls though. Ted suspects race setup work so they were carrying more fuel. They were 1.5 seconds off the pace despite being on the faster tyre!

raymondu999

Huh? RBR were on the options? I saw all primes (except for lower midfield and backfield)
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

Traction

myurr wrote:
raymondu999 wrote:Good Lord that McLaren is fast!
Has to be something funny going on with the Red Bulls though. Ted suspects race setup work so they were carrying more fuel. They were 1.5 seconds off the pace despite being on the faster tyre!
They just changed MW front wing as well.....it might suggest that they realize that they do not have the fastest car at the moment and have resorted to experimenting.
Sebastian Vettel

Hamilton_4ever

guys, could someone share a link :(

myurr

raymondu999 wrote:Huh? RBR were on the options? I saw all primes (except for lower midfield and backfield)
Yup. 100% certain. Brundle and Coulthard are both still talking about it.

Traction

raymondu999 wrote:Huh? RBR were on the options? I saw all primes (except for lower midfield and backfield)
Definitely super softs....
Sebastian Vettel