The Fanboy Yin Yang Thread

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
officialsushy

Re: Vodafone McLaren MP4-27 Mercedes

what does monkey seat do.im confused.do they generate downforce along with the wing?
Last edited by Steven on 08 Feb 2012, 13:57, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Corrected spelling

siskue2005

forty-two wrote:

Is it really! I've never heard that term before, but now I do it sounds cute! Thanks for the explanation.

Wouldn't fancy sitting on it though, monkey or otherwise it'd be pretty drafty there I'd have thought!
FYI, The monkey seat analogy has been around for more than 2yrs now

raymondu999

officialsushy wrote:what does monkey seat do.im confused.do they generate download along with the wing
I'm not sure it can download much; but it will add a bit of downforce :lol:
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

forty-two

siskue2005 wrote:
forty-two wrote:

Is it really! I've never heard that term before, but now I do it sounds cute! Thanks for the explanation.

Wouldn't fancy sitting on it though, monkey or otherwise it'd be pretty drafty there I'd have thought!
FYI, The monkey seat analogy has been around for more than 2yrs now
No need to rub it in! Play nicely now.
The answer to the ultimate question, of life, the Universe and ... Everything?

Trocola

Re: Mercedes AMG F1 W03 (pre-launch speculation)

Gerhardsa wrote:@Trocola
It seems you are a bit Bias towards the Red team.
Might it have anything todo with you being a spaniard yourself, and Alonso... :?
What is the point of trying to Crusify Costa? He has made a few very fast cars in his time at Ferrari, some of them winning races and championships....Sour Grapes maybe?
I wish i was that "useless" :roll:
As i said on this thread, i am a Mclaren fan and i do not like Alonso and i do not like Ferrari

And after reading a bit, i think i know how to act:

Mercedes is the best, and the W03 will be the best car ever.

Trocola

PlatinumZealot

Re: The "Fanboy Ying Yang" thread

Imagine nerdy boy (Vettel) riding this thing. This amazing machine would suddenly turn uncool. Yes, it is his bike.

🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

clipsy1H

Re: Mercedes AMG F1 W03

raymondu999 wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgC8pvvBoww[/youtube]
OMFG!!!! this engine!!!! LOVE!! GO GO MICHAEL GO GO!!!!

This is the final position of exhaust?? and any news about mercury?

"jumping into new baby" :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Last edited by clipsy1H on 21 Feb 2012, 12:17, edited 1 time in total.

clipsy1H

6 SCHUMACHER MERCEDES 1m24.150s +0.885 51

OMG!! almost 1 sec slow...... :wtf: :wtf: and just 51 laps something works wrong in the team!!!!

Maybe Mercedes place Driver number like ferrari on front the wing :D

clipsy1H

Mr.S wrote:
clipsy1H wrote:6 SCHUMACHER MERCEDES 1m24.150s +0.885 51

OMG!! almost 1 sec slow...... :wtf: :wtf: and just 51 laps something works wrong in the team!!!!

Maybe Mercedes place Driver number like ferrari on front the wing :D
TESTING TIMES mean ---. Maybe this is the first year you are checking testing so regularly. But I generally did not tend to follow testing times very regularly but I made an exception last year as I had huge hopes of the WO2. And let me tell you they dont mean anything.

A Carteham can beat a RBR. If they run a hard tyre it can be 1.5s slower than the soft,there is 6-7s difference empty & full Fuel tanks. DRS + KERS counts for 1-1.5s off depending on the track. And then it depends on setups & how hard they are pushing.
yea i know test results mean nothing but first run with w03 need to be strong!!! to scare opponents

GO GO MICHAEL GO GO :mrgreen:

clipsy1H

Schumi OWN!!! ffs to tiny nose..... nice photo 10/10!!!

Germanengineering

Mclaren could have a great year. They didn't do anything to extreme this year like last years sidepods.
People don't understand that it was maybe my biggest pleasure to drive an F1 car when it's wet. - Alain Prost

Pup
Pup

You never know. Everyone thought the same about Ferrari last year then in the first race they were over a second off the pace.

I'm just glad that the car is solid and at the moment it looks to be at least a clear 2nd best. I'm especially glad since it looks like the midfield has tightened up this year, with Renault and Force India joining Merc in putting in some good times. I think that's what's worrying Ferrari fans the most right now - fall too far back from the leaders and suddenly you're in the midst of three pretty competitive teams and some more than pretty good drivers. A bad qually session and you'll surely find yourself on the 6th row fighting for small points.

clipsy1H

OMFG!!! 121 laps and 1.23.384!!!!!! THIS GUY own everything!!!! GO GO MICHAEL GO GO!!!!!

BTW: some1 ask about RBR and MERC Cloth rear wing. They wanna hide back of the car not only the wing.!!!

GO GO MICHAEL GO GO!!!!

BTW2: This will be the final exhaust position? or they have anothers variants??

GO GO MICHAEL GO GO!!!

VT-Doo

clipsy1H wrote:OMFG!!! 121 laps and 1.23.384!!!!!! THIS GUY own everything!!!! GO GO MICHAEL GO GO!!!!!

BTW: some1 ask about RBR and MERC Cloth rear wing. They wanna hide back of the car not only the wing.!!!

GO GO MICHAEL GO GO!!!!

BTW2: This will be the final exhaust position? or they have anothers variants??

GO GO MICHAEL GO GO!!!
I want whatever this guy is on :lol:

the EDGE

Re: Are we seeing a Vettel era?

n smikle wrote:
mnmracer wrote:
the EDGE wrote:Redbull era....most certainly
Ah yes, because both Red Bulls are doing amazing. If it wasn't for Vettel, Red Bull would have still won an amazing 3 races in 2011! Not like the Schumacher era, when it was all Schumacher and Barichello barely ever came second. Oh wait...

ER.... THAT'S 1 SEASON, IN '10 WEBBER WAS DOING JUST FINE, CLEARLY THE '11 TYRES DID NOT SUIT HIM...WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE LAST YEAR?
the EDGE wrote:vettel era....not on your Nelly, he barely won in '10, didn't even top the standings till the very very end
2010 was more than any other recent season influenced by mechanical faillures. Only counting faillures outside the drivers' grip, Vettel lost 62 points, and would have otherwise won the championship with races to spare, and a total of 63 points ahead of Hamilton.

COME ON...AL DRIVERS HAD DNF'S WHICH WERE NOT THEIR FAULT, LETS NOT PLAY THE WHAT IF GAME...IT HAS NO ENDING
bhall2gk wrote:what you said
Why is the Red Bull considered super fast because Vettel (and only Vettel) is bloody good in it, and is the Ferrari considered a bad car because Massa (and only Massa) is fighting back with the Mercedes' and Renaults?
HELLO, ANYBODY WHO THINK THE REDBULL IS NOT BLOODY FAST SHOULD SEE A DOCTOR...QUICK

Hey Webber scored better than Heikki did in 2008 and 2009. And I actually think heikki is faster than Webber (though not as good race craft). The RedBull must be very good. Two WCC back to back. When was the last time I see drivers give up by the 5th race? haha.. All the guys except Webber Gave up by Valencia. The car must be flipping good! haha

WHAT THE EDGE IS SAYING IS TAKE THE REBULL AWAY FROM VETTEL AND PUT HIM IN A FERRARI OR A MAC AND HE WOULD NOT HAVE WON LAST YEAR...LETS AT LEAST WAIT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS THIS YEAR BEFORE WE START BANDING AROUND TERMS LIKE 'VETTEL ERA''