hello

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
helmet2
helmet2

hello

hello people do you like enzo ferrari?

akbar21881

Which enzo ferrari do you mean?The person or the car ?

ops ..sorry the car :D

joseff

I like it for what it sounds like, hate it for the looks

I think Enzo the person would've liked to see it raced.

akbar21881

the car looks crap on pictures,but when I saw it in real life,it was gorgeous.

350plus

Enzos will in fact be raced! But not as Ferraris...

They will be entered in the FIA-GT championship as Maseratis MCC's, probably to boost the image of the Ferrari owned brand.

And this also means that 25 road cars must be built and sold to make the car eligible to race. So for those of you that don't like the Enzo design maybe will like the redesigned Maserati version, which is considerably different.

Here's a site with pictures of it:

http://www.autoweek.nl/newsdisp.php?cache=no&ID=2144

peterh

hey guys
The Maserati looks more like a new car than a redesigned Enzo. that's my opinion and i might be wrong. i compared the pictures with a video i have with the Enzo.
By the way Enzo looks great although the car for me will always be the McLaren F1

SpeedTech

That picture of the Maserati looks nothing like the ENZO. :?

You would expect some changes but this looks like a whole new car not anything derived from the ENZO.
I tend to agree totally with peterh.....mmmmmm....still prefer the ENZO :wink:

Reca

About the look I totally agree with Akbar, the first time I’ve seen the pictures I don’t liked the Enzo and also in the successive months I wasn’t convinced. But when I’ve seen it at Bologna Motorshow in 2002 my opinion radically changed. There’s something photos fail to show, I don’t know what, but when you see the actual car the impression is totally different, it’s stunning.

The Maserati MCC doesn’t look like the Enzo (obviously, it’s a Maserati...), but the two cars shares lot of concepts and some components (engines are pretty similar I think). Anyway MCC is designed almost exclusively for races while the Enzo is focused exclusively to be a road car. The original plan was to build just 25 MCS, the road version of the MCC, that’s the number required by FIA to compete in GT, apparently they will produce some more but still a very limited number.
I’ve seen last year, in July IIRC, on the track an Enzo prototype with the Fia GT rear wing, unpainted bodywork, slick tyres and air intakes above the roof, probably to test some solutions for the MCC, although the official explanation was a tyre test for Pirelli. The engine sound was even more impressive than the 550/575 racing in the FIA GT, terrific, to hear a V12 screaming at full revs is always an emotion.

Scuderia_Russ

I saw Jamaraquai front man Jay Kay frag his up the hill at the Goodwood Festival of Speed last year,looks and sounds amazing i reckon!
"Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right."
-Henry Ford-