F1Technical updated. What's new?

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
mx_tifoso

Re: F1Technical updated. What's new?

bhallg2k wrote:OK, let's see where this post will end up.

EDIT: Still ahead of others who came before me. (And, I imagine, after, too. But, that's really neither here nor there. Somewhere.)
Think about it, this is kind of like our own Pirelloteri. ESP is like Renault who are consistently at the top, and the rest are randomly thrown into the mix. Where will my post end up this time... :lol:

On a serious note, I would like more boundaries/borders between "things", be it a post, development blog, news list, etc.
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.

bhall

mx_tifoso wrote:Think about it, this is kind of like our own Pirelloteri. ESP is like Renault who are consistently at the top, and the rest are randomly thrown into the mix. Where will my post end up this time... :lol:.
I'm thinking I should trademark Pirellotteri.

Merchandising, merchandising!

Let's see if this turns into a clairvoyant-like post.

Ray

I'm really digging this new look! The only thing I'm having trouble adapting to is the alternating colors of posts. I think the colors could be a little bit darker to help separate them, but it's not that big of a deal. Overall, amazing! Great new look!

Monster_Energy_F1

Looks fantastic. But has everybody's status thing, like rookie, member, champion, talent ect. been refreshed?

ESPImperium

Nice and sophistocated!!!

I like it!

And its quicker!

zyphro

Good update guys, great job.

Carbon

Great job guys, looks fabulous.

Mr Alcatraz

Great work Steve :)
Those who believe in telekinetics raise my hand

Kiril Varbanov

Lovely additions to the forum, congratulations.
I've used your site to showcase a Chrome addon which is measuring time to load pages, DNS events, DOM loading, etc to my colleagues - this is what's really impressing for me - the site is really fast, and since it's not just a simple page, looks like lots of work has been done on it.

kris

Super Job.. Looks Jazzy and Loads really quick. =D>
One suggestion, can the "go to last unread post" mark (red rectangle) be moved back to its previous position i.e. to the right of the name of the section. This would give it less chance to click on the name of the post (which takes to page 1) when using on smaller devices like the phone..

MIKEY_!

I can't find a 'go to last unread post' button in the 'show your posts' section. Only other criticism is the layout of the 'show your posts' section, the old system of ordering threads rather than my posts was better. Other than that its a great design and quick, especially for those of us in the colonies with rubbish internet.
Last edited by MIKEY_! on 18 May 2012, 07:14, edited 1 time in total.

italian

When I want to upvote a post I get this error Image It's me or there is a problem?
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, but about the universe I still have some doubts." Albert Einstein

MIKEY_!

Tomba wrote:Only people with rep > 0 can vote on others, so nobody right now. I'll get it started this weekend.
Please read the FAQ for more info on the reputation system: faq.php#f8r3

jamsbong

Looks great! Well done.
I like the way you've kept the F!technical logo almost the same so that it is easily recognisable.
The large space dedicated for technical news is the way to go.

F1Cameraman

Excellent! =D>