Racingfor.me (aka RU) invites

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
joeyg02

Help! Need an invite.

Does anyone have an account where they can invite me to racingfor.me ? I had a friend tell me it was a good site and It says i need an invite to enter. Pm me or email me - joeyg02@gmail.com

Thanks,
Joey Griffin
Drafting & Design Engineer - I crave information & live in a never ending quest for answers to whatever piques my curiosity.

Joey Griffin - Owner - JG GraphX.
Lifelong Motorsport Fan from Southern Georgia, United States.

Richard

Re: Racingfor.me (aka RU) invites

I've updated the title from RU to racingfor.me

MemroableC

Me too please guys, me love you long time

joeyg02

Re: looking for RU invites

cyanide wrote:Just an update, if anyone's still curious.

Racing Underground has now become racingforme.

I've got 5 invites if anyone wants them. Since I myself am new to the forum and don't wish to pass on invites to some guy who just registers the forum for the invite, all I ask in return is that you need to have atleast 10 posts and have been registered for atleast over 3 months.

Let me know if you want an invite.

Make that 4 invites now.

Just sent you a pm sir
Drafting & Design Engineer - I crave information & live in a never ending quest for answers to whatever piques my curiosity.

Joey Griffin - Owner - JG GraphX.
Lifelong Motorsport Fan from Southern Georgia, United States.

otbsti

If anyone has an invite, I'd greatly appreciate it... thanks in advance and please PM me some details!
"Winning is the most important. Everything is consequence of that."
-Ayrton Senna

Mercedes AMG Petronas
Lewis Hamilton #44

SL822

Not to piggyback off of everybody but I'm tired of going to youku and converting files from other sites so if there's any out there, can somebody throw a new guy an invite for Racing for.me as well? I know I don't know anybody just yet but I'd greatly appreciate it.

Nando

I have one ready account and one invite for those who want.
Although you have to really use it and seed otherwise ill take them back, (the reason i have already made account)

First two people who pm will get them.

EDIT: one taken, one to go.
"Il Phenomeno" - The one they fear the most!

"2% of the world's population own 50% of the world's wealth."

Nando

Someone PM:d me and i accidentally removed it.

PM me again if you want an invite.
But as i said before, you have to really use it and seed otherwise i´ll snatch it back.
"Il Phenomeno" - The one they fear the most!

"2% of the world's population own 50% of the world's wealth."

lizardfolk

Nando wrote:Someone PM:d me and i accidentally removed it.

PM me again if you want an invite.
But as i said before, you have to really use it and seed otherwise i´ll snatch it back.
I've sent you a PM Nando. I actually badly need an RFM invite as it's hard for me to watch F1 when it's on at weird time zones for me :(

But if anyone else has got an invite I'd greatly appreciate it.

hyde and zeek

Well with Speed TV dropping F1 in 2013 no hope that NBC will do it justice, guess I'll be looking for an invite too.

If anyone can PM me with an invite, much appreciated.

Can reciprocate with a thebox.bz invite, though theboz.bz has had in the past good F1 and BTCC coverage, unloaders have seem to have fallen off this year. Still F1 coverage from Sky.

radomer

Please someone send me an invite for RACINGFOR.ME . I still cant find anywhere :( I have a server and i want to seed. I have a massive archive and i also want to download some files. But noone has. Please tell me if you have. I can send printscreens of my archive if u like.

PS: If you know other trackers as well for motorsports (f1 large photos) please tell me ;)

hyde and zeek

Well BTCC season highlights DVD ha been posted on thebox, \:D/ so 2012 is covered (no spoilers please) and F1 is supposed to get coverage in 2013 on NBCsports (Versus), but would still like an invite to racingfor.me if anyone is in the holiday spirt. :mrgreen:

Absolutelee

I'm gonna piggy back on this as well since I didn't even know this thread existed and only learned about RFM recently. I spend much of my downtime looking for previous F1 seasons to watch since I only discovered the sport in 2010 after missing it for the first 24 years of my life. I also have to find a download every week because I don't have a TV, and I'm in the US where F1 is rarely talked about (at least in my experience). So this would be extremely helpful to me, and relieve a great deal of stress while trying to look for a torrent without accidentally seeing a spoiler every weekend.

Thanks in advance!

F1Senna

Does anyone have another invite?

MadMatt

I like people registering to this forum just to ask for an invite :roll: