Layout issues? Report them here

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
Steven
Owner

Layout issues? Report them here

Given that I'm working on ironing out some minor layout issues atm, I was curious if any of you experience issues somewhere on this site. This can range from bad alignment, missing images, things difficult to read, link that aren't working to suggestions of what could be improved.

I'm unable to test any possible browser of course, so please jump in if you notice any issue or area for possible improvement.
Just don't bother with IE7 or lower :) That's in the "unsupported" category by now.

Thanks!

hollus

Re: Layout issues? Report them here

In my iphone, in the forum, the "view active forums" and "mark forums read" links are about 2mm apart.
The first is my usual way in, and then i use the little red icons to go to new posts in any threads. The second is now my most hated link, it is like the fifth time i click it by mistake... and no more red icons!
The mark forums read icon should be either far away from everything, or even better, requiring two clicks, like voting does.
Rivals, not enemies.