new poll please?

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
coaster

new poll please?

this tyre poll is getting old, new poll please?

WhiteBlue

Re: new poll please?

coaster wrote:this tyre poll is getting old, new poll please?
If you are speaking about the poll for the tyre supplier, there is no need for a new poll. People can change their mind and have a new vote any time you go back to it.
Formula One's fundamental ethos is about success coming to those with the most ingenious engineering and best .............................. organization, not to those with the biggest budget. (Dave Richards)

Richard

Sorry, my telepathic powers are limited today. Please could you post a comment in the thread you are talking about with suggestions about what changes you are thinking of?

aha - I've just realised this is posted in site announcements, are you talking about the poll on the F1tech home page? http://www.f1technical.net/poll/index.php

Yes, that is a bit old. Any suggestions for good topics for a new poll on there?

flynfrog

I think he means the one on the home page

Holm86

richard_leeds wrote:Sorry, my telepathic powers are limited today. Please could you post a comment in the thread you are talking about with suggestions about what changes you are thinking of?

aha - I've just realised this is posted in site announcements, are you talking about the poll on the F1tech home page? http://www.f1technical.net/poll/index.php

Yes, that is a bit old. Any suggestions for good topics for a new poll on there?
Perhaps something related to the 2014 engines. If people are exited or if they would rather see the V8's continue with its ancient technology.

Kiril Varbanov

Who do you think is going to win the championship? It's almost half season behind us, pecking order somewhat established - should be a good one.

Steven
Owner

Indeed the site poll is getting a bit old.

However, there is an interesting opportunity in this, as it is very possible to get the poll updated by one of you guys. Feel free to jump in if you want to maintain this piece of the site.

Not easy to think of new and original polls frequently though ;)

Holm86

Lets have a poll on what the next poll should be :D

Steven
Owner

New poll online. Have fun voting

Kiril Varbanov

gul123 wrote:Lets have a poll on what the next poll should be :D
Not necessarily :) I just don't want to have meaningless polls just for the sake of having polls. Suggestions are welcome and I'm going to run it ASAP.