Honda RA107

A place to discuss the characteristics of the cars in Formula One, both current as well as historical. Laptimes, driver worshipping and team chatter do not belong here.
m3_lover

Honda RA107

At Silverstone, meanwhile, Honda is scheduled to run its new 'RA107' for the very first time on Monday.

bhallg2k, I am waiting for another miracle picture set from you lol :D
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

waynes

is this first run today????

hope its quick straight away and this is Jensons year :D

johny

wow I didn't know it. Let's hope pictures starts to appear

Principessa

There won't be pictures. It's like the shakedown from Toyota, no pictures were spread from that event until the launch of the car.
I guess we'll have to wait till Thursday to see the new RA107 in the black interim livery.

Ranald

There wasn't supposed to be any photos of the R27s shakedown but we got some. Having said that I'm not holding my breath for any pics today, Thursday isn't such a wait.
"I was having a ---" - Kimi Riakkonens response to Martin Brundles questioning of why he had missed Peles presentation to Michael Schumacher before the Brazilian GP 2006.

Principessa

There would have been pictures of the R27 in winter livery anyway as the team tested at Jerez last week. But Honda won't test anymore before the launch (just like with toyota), so I believe there won't be pictures!

Scuderia_Russ

Re: Honda RA107

m3_lover wrote:At Silverstone, meanwhile, Honda is scheduled to run its new 'RA107' for the very first time on Monday.
I wondered who it was making all that racket. Some of us are trying to do Applied Mathematics and Vehicle Science over the road!! :wink:
"Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right."
-Henry Ford-

bhall

Re: Honda RA107

m3_lover wrote:bhallg2k, I am waiting for another miracle picture set from you lol :D
Hehe, hardly.

I was just on break from school for a while, and I didn't really have anything better to do than scour the 'net for all things Formula 1.

I can't find anything on the RA107 though.

GTO

Wait 3 more days & we'll see Honda launch pics.
2 days till Renault launch.
Williams on Feb.02
Spyker on Feb.05
Anyone hear when Red Bull will launch?

GianlucaZ19

GTO wrote:Anyone hear when Red Bull will launch?
the NEWey RB3 will be launched at Barca this Friday, the 26th

Timstr

RA107 testing in Barca.

johny

that's why they've chosen all black, it's so hard to see anything

ThomasFredrickSmith

I see Honda have copied Renault's new sidepod-mounted mirrors (or were they copied from Ferrari?). Wonder how many other teams have thought of that?

jiter

It seems like Honda has gone back to single keel front suspension! I wonder why... Meanwhile I have noticed on F2007 that ferrari's front suspension looks a lot like a no keel suspension! Lower wishbone is placed very high compared to F248

Principessa

The nose looks so tight. Again, like most other teams, the sidepods are very narrow as well!