Red Bull RB3

A place to discuss the characteristics of the cars in Formula One, both current as well as historical. Laptimes, driver worshipping and team chatter do not belong here.
johny

yes, definitively a zero keel. Looks quite mclaren

Principessa

A true Adrian Newey car! I think it looks beautiful and the new race outfits are nice as well :wink:

With a Renault engine in it, the RB3 can be one of the cars to consider as a major rival this season :wink: and of course with two very good and experienced drivers.

Maybe Coulthard can finally win a race again as he and Newey are re-united.

m3_lover

Horner is saying a podium here and there...with Red Bull being 5th in the championship...they could do it..the only team that could hurt there chances beside the top 4 (Honda,Mclaren,Ferrari,Renault) would be BMW
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

Saribro

Meh, MP4-21 with some changes, disappointing :(.
As they seem to have started from scratch, I would've expected something new.

ThomasFredrickSmith

Here's a quick comparison (please excuse my hopeless Photoshopping skills)

[img:525:384]http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/461/ ... arewn3.jpg[/img]

Can definitely see the newey influences, but an interesting new style. The nose seems a little wider and flatter to me, but it could just be the angle. What do you think?

Tp
Tp

It's a design Newey has been perfecting for numerous years now so why go to the bother of coming up with a completely different design?

Sawtooth-spike

i felt it looked more like this one

[img:1000:666]http://www.paddocktalk.com/news/html/im ... 0front.jpg[/img]

other than the colour.
I believe in the chain of command, Its the chain I use to beat you till you do what i want!!!

manchild

I think that RB3 has more similarity with R26 or R27 than with MP 4-21. Sape of sidepod inlets, sidepods, chimneys, airbox/engine cover even the nose. If they went for V keel or zero keel it would have been even more similar.

Apart from zero keel rest of the car looks more Renault than Mclaren. I think Newey did very good job and that RBR will be among top teams.

ketanpaul

Very beautiful car indeed, Newey has done justice to all expectations. Cant wait to see its timing on track!!!
Hope DC and Webber win a couple of GPs this year, I havent heard the Australian National Anthem for a long time. :lol: :lol:

Carbon

Wow, dare I say the most beautiful car on the 2007 grid? Let's hope it goes as well as it looks!

ThomasFredrickSmith

It's certainly one of the purest shapes. Newey certainly knows his stuff, the team have a good engine package and the team has experience in the shape of DC, so we might be seeing RBR fighting a few more races this season.

Spyker MF1

The nose reminds me of the 1990 Ferrari's just without it being directly attatched to the wing is it just me wh thinks that. Car is really nice a lot better than the Mac but why do they have to use the same livery for everything I find it really boring
Best F1 games on the net for free check
http://batracer.com/ and
http://b3.f1managerpro.com/index.php

zac510

No chat from the RBR team about STR at this stage. Or none that I have heard!

RACKITUP

the car looks beautiful

allan

i don't care about the color, but for sure it's the best looking car so far....
go RED BULLS!