Moved to new server

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
Steven
Owner

Moved to new server

Hi guys,

we've just moved to a brand new server with a better network connection.
Number are just that though, so if you find any issue, reduced or improved performance, let us know!

Thanks,
Steven

PS: The move was mainly influenced / sped up by our downtime during the Japanese GP weekend.
PPS: If something is wrong with permissions and you can't post, mail to steven@f1technical.net

mikeerfol

Re: Moved to new server

Everything is ok to me, I like the active threads section :)

Although there are some threads where the "new" marked posts are posts I have already read.

Richard

It seems a touch more responsive. :)

Kiril Varbanov

Small, but very noticeable fractions faster. I'm, however, very problematic person when it comes to web performance, but this thing really matters. Here's a related article I wrote as a teaser for the local IT conference - End User Experience on the web.

We shall judge in couple of days, I suppose, once we get to a race weekend. Great job nonetheless, Steven, I'm sure that the whole community appreciate the efforts.

djos

Tapatalk is partly broken since the move, can browse forums and my notifications for subscribed topics still work however the "subscribed threads" and "participated threads" are broken and show nothing at all.
"In downforce we trust"