Spyker F8 VII

A place to discuss the characteristics of the cars in Formula One, both current as well as historical. Laptimes, driver worshipping and team chatter do not belong here.
ss_collins

I've got a few more pics of the spyker if they are of interest. Problem I find is no-one takes the shots tech heads like us want so Racecar has kitted its staff out with cameras specially set up for technical pics. I'm going to do a few bits and bobs this year so hopefully can get a lot more info on the cars you want. We will be putting a fair bit of our content up here (like the spyker pics) so you can all see what a great mag it is and that you should all subscribe!

dumrick

Didn't I hear about the idea of a discount for forum members???? 8)

BreezyRacer

dumrick wrote:Didn't I hear about the idea of a discount for forum members???? 8)
Just buy the mag. It's a great read. I advise electronic delivery. You get it quick that way.

waynes

any pictures of the wrecked motor from today?

http://www.itv-f1.com/News_Article.aspx?PO_ID=38446

kurtiejjj

Here is a new pic of the Spyker with its nose of the car here you can see the keel thingy, I will leave the discussion to the experts :lol: !

It seems to be asymmetrical as well!

mx_tifoso

ImageCould they have anymore sponsors :?: :!: :shock:
But I guess they don't have any other choice unless they want to get into even more financial trouble.

Is Spyker F1 the only team not to have a fuel/lubrication sponsor :?:
My guess is that they have to use Shell products because of their engine deal with Ferrari.
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.