Renault R27

A place to discuss the characteristics of the cars in Formula One, both current as well as historical. Laptimes, driver worshipping and team chatter do not belong here.
tiago Figueiredo

f1.redbaron wrote:I don't know if this was said before, but the pictures like the one below, make me think that the R27 was made by joining the front of one car to the rear of another one:

it looks like that...
Tiago Figueiredo

Tp
Tp

1920x1440 images of the Renault R27

http://www.seriouswheels.com/cars/top-2 ... F1-R27.htm

allan

where did the rear wheel rim cover go????

Principessa

Indeed. They were still testing with that on Tuesday!

wazojugs

Tp wrote:1920x1440 images of the Renault R27

http://www.seriouswheels.com/cars/top-2 ... F1-R27.htm
mucho thankos :lol:

ThomasFredrickSmith

A more honest approach by Renault?

jbenum

Take a look at the really long "ears" just in front of the sidepods. Does anybody know what they are for? Cleaning up airflow?

m3_lover

It's been discussed before...why dont our forum members read the previous posts from previous pages :roll:
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

jbenum

Probably because they first appeared today in Jerez?

johny

they were testing them in valencia

m3_lover

Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

i70q7m7ghw

Yup those were there all last week at Valencia

jbenum

hem hem :oops:

allan

OH! here are they(the wheel covers)... i knew they were hiding them somewhere :wink:

johny

they've been testing them since they introduced the r27. I don't see nothing strange as they're legal