Scuderia Ferrari 2014

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Crucial_Xtreme

Scuderia Ferrari 2014

New year, new thread. I will update the first post with relevant information as it becomes available and/or I come across it.

2014 Power Unit

[youtube]https://youtube.com/watch?v=aRu9Zs6NbZk[/youtube]

Scuderia Ferrari 2014 Power Unit Presentation

Diagram of the 2014 Power Unit

Last edited by Crucial_Xtreme on 15 Jan 2014, 15:56, edited 1 time in total.

Crucial_Xtreme

Re: Scuderia Ferrari Team 2014

Piola has new information that Ferrari will continue with the front pull rod suspension.

http://m.auto-motor-und-sport.de/formel ... 67006.html

Crucial_Xtreme

Kimi is back in Maranello for his first weeks work since resigning for Ferrari.

via Scuderia Ferrari

mx_tifoso

Its sad that these two drivers are top drivers and if something leads to no titles it will be due to the car itself. Hopefully the team can deliver and fight to the end to provide a more entertaining season, I desperately need it at this point.
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.

Kiril Varbanov

mx_tifoso wrote:..to provide a more entertaining season..
I don't want to be in Stefano's shoes right now. It's a make-it or break-it situation and it all depends.
If you go down the innovation road, you are likely to be short on the reliability side, because you just don't know what is going to happen.
If you go conservative, the rest of the bunch may turn out to be lucky and once again outperform you.
If you are to believe in Alonso to Mclaren rumors in 2015, how do you make sure to keep him detached?
Will the wind tunnel work as expected? How to mash the new people into the existing structure and get the best out of them, as soon as you can?

It's an interesting period from a management point of view, this year at Scuderia, and again, I don't want to be Stefano.
Good luck team!
We need interesting season as fans and I, as a commentator, need something to talk about on the TV. Please, don't make it harder. It's hard enough to sound excited when nothing is happening on the track for 20 consecutive laps and viewers know that, since the main topic we revolve around is Roscoe and Lewis' new tattoos.

Hail22

Kimi Raikkonen is back at Maranello in the Simulator:
Kimi Raikkonen has begun his preparations for the 2014 Formula One season by visiting Ferrari’s factory in Maranello to undertake simulator work.

The 34-year-old Finn, who missed the final two races of the 2013 season after electing to undergo back surgery, has been reacquainting himself with the Scuderia having initially raced for the Italian team between 2007 and 2009.

“It’s good to be back at work,” said Raikkonen, who won the world championship in his debut season with Ferrari in 2007.

“I began by getting used to all the new systems and procedures that we will use this year. From this point of view, the simulator is really very useful. It’s true there’s lots to do, but the workload is not much different to what it was in the past.

“For me, these days in Maranello are also an opportunity to be with the team and spend a bit more time with my many friends here.”

Raikkonen will continue working with his engineers and in the simulator at Maranello until Wednesday. The opening four-day pre-season test gets underway at Jerez on January 28, although Ferrari have yet to confirm their attendance at the Spanish session.
Source: http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/ ... 15379.html
If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari.

Gilles Villeneuve

F1NAC

Kimi on lunch at Maranello

stefan_

"...and there, very much in flames, is Jacques Laffite's Ligier. That's obviously a turbo blaze, and of course, Laffite will be able to see that conflagration in his mirrors... he is coolly parking the car somewhere safe." Murray Walker, San Marino 1985

stefan_

"...and there, very much in flames, is Jacques Laffite's Ligier. That's obviously a turbo blaze, and of course, Laffite will be able to see that conflagration in his mirrors... he is coolly parking the car somewhere safe." Murray Walker, San Marino 1985

Manoah2u

kimi talks?

somehow i enjoyed the lotus outfit more on kimi. cool car tho.
"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"

stefan_

stefan_

Mr.G

Art without engineering is dreaming. Engineering without art is calculating. Steven K. Roberts

Mr.G

Is it me or did the team seems to be more confident? I mean all the presentations and videos, showing a lot of the car, not too much hiding, lot of interviews, let the funs chose the name.
Art without engineering is dreaming. Engineering without art is calculating. Steven K. Roberts