New twitter bbcode [tweet]

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
SectorOne

Re: New twitter bbcode [tweet]

Does not work for me for some reason. Is it not possible to use Twitter´s embed function as well?

This one,

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="sv"><p>Stefano Domenicali: teams will meet <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23F1&src=hash">#F1</a> broadcasters in Jan to prep screen graphics. Two certain: fuel level and battery charge per driver.</p>&mdash; Anthony Rowlinson (@Rowlinson_F1R) <a href="https://twitter.com/Rowlinson_F1R/statu ... 235649">19 december 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

https://twitter.com/Rowlinson_F1R/statu ... 3998235649 Strange, if i change "statuses" to status it shows up normal.
Surely there must be an easier way to get the adress then clicking on embed, take out the link then post it here with TweetBBcode.
"If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward, then brother that person is a piece of sh*t"

Richard

You shouldn't need to rummage in the embed code, simply copy the url from the address bar. I'm not sure why the embed code has "statuses", the usual tweet url has "status". For example:

https://twitter.com/OfficialSF1Team/sta ... 2491510784

SectorOne

Ok i figured out now how to get that page by clicking on details then taking the address in the address bar.
"If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward, then brother that person is a piece of sh*t"

zoro_f1

Re: Williams FW36 Mercedes

Mod Edit - Split from Williams FW36 thread

i cannot see one blody pic... please use the "tweet" or "Img" tag :!:
Image “The force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded”: [Obi Wan Kenobi]

Owen.C93

That's because it's a video.
Motorsport Graduate in search of team experience ;)

LookBackTime

zoro_f1 wrote:i cannot see one blody pic... please use the "tweet" or "Img" tag :!:
Check your browser settings. All the post are using "tweet" and "img" tags.

zoro_f1

LookBackTime wrote:
zoro_f1 wrote:i cannot see one blody pic... please use the "tweet" or "Img" tag :!:
please, can you specify what settings from the browser? :wtf:
Image “The force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded”: [Obi Wan Kenobi]

djos

LookBackTime wrote:
Whatever you are doing with the tweet posts please stop it, your images don't show in tapatalk, all we see is an empty post!
"In downforce we trust"

LookBackTime

djos wrote:
LookBackTime wrote:
Whatever you are doing with the tweet posts please stop it, your images don't show in tapatalk, all we see is an empty post!
The problem is not related to my post. It is your browser that is not supporting the "tweet future". Sorry for that.

zoro_f1

LookBackTime wrote:
djos wrote:
LookBackTime wrote: Whatever you are doing with the tweet posts please stop it, your images don't show in tapatalk, all we see is an empty post!
The problem is not related to my post. It is your browser that is not supporting the "tweet future". Sorry for that.
what kind of browser is that he cannot support "twitter feature"? :wtf:
im on my pc and still cannot see a pic from twitter because you post a whole link... please use "img" tag and copy the image link location... :idea:

gridwalker

The tweet feature works fine in all of my browsers : Firefox & Chromium on Linux, Firefox, Google Chrome & Dolphin on Android and Firefox, Google Chrome & Opera on Windows 7 ... what are you using?
Last edited by gridwalker on 28 Jan 2014, 23:59, edited 1 time in total.
"Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine ..."

zoro_f1

Firefox [version> 26.0] on Windows 7

LookBackTime

OK. I will make everyone happy: I will not post anymore.

Owen.C93

zoro_f1 wrote:
LookBackTime wrote:
djos wrote:
what kind of browser is that he cannot support "twitter feature"? :wtf:
im on my pc and still cannot see a pic from twitter because you post a whole link... please use "img" tag and copy the image link location... :idea:
My adblock blocks it.
Motorsport Graduate in search of team experience ;)

djos

gridwalker wrote:The tweet feature works fine in all of my browsers : Firefox & Chromium on Linux, Firefox, Google Chrome & Dolphin on Android and Firefox, Google Chrome & Opera on Windows 7 ... what are you using?
I'm using Tapatalk on my iOS devices not a browser, images work fine, this "tweet" feature doesn't work at all - don't know why folks can't just post the tweets as images.
"In downforce we trust"