Official T-Shirts

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
zoro_f1

Official T-Shirts

I was searching the forum and I don't found an thread with official t-shirts of the forum. Maybe i missed something... so any suggestion would be nice because i like the idea to wear official t-shirt of this forum/site.

If does not exist that kind of thread, there is my suggestion to make a t-shirt's... hope you'll like it. [-o<
Image “The force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded”: [Obi Wan Kenobi]

Steven
Owner

Re: Official T-Shirts

There are indeed no official tshirts yet.
We had a competition a while ago, but somehow we didn't get around finalising the design an find a decent enough partner to print them at a competitive rate.

What would be a reasonable price for you?

zoro_f1

I don't know... i made a t-shirt on my own with application on both sides and cost me 20 eur. and I did not need any shipping.
With shipping the price would be bigger...

edit: t-shirts available
Image “The force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded”: [Obi Wan Kenobi]

zoro_f1

there are lot of design studios and also they print t-shirt - digital.
the price for this option is 12.68$ and minimum order is 12 shirts + shipping.

we can find more solutions (digital printing studios via web) and can start again the idea of making official t-shirts.

here is one design using official logo... it can be changed whatever you like.

ps-note that t-shirst are Gildan and they are with very good quality comparing with FruitOfTheLoom. we can find more...

pps-here is the one suggestion and if i am breaking the rules of the forum you can remove the link :arrow:
http://www.uberprints.com/studio

mycadcae

I hope admin f1technical for t-shirts exclusively for the members of the online. suitable for the design of technical themes f1
Regard,
Nik Wan, Mechanical Designer, CATIA V5/ Solidworks/Autodesk Inventor/ AutoCAD

Steven
Owner

This is worth looking into, but I would need a company that is based in UK or mainland Europe.
Most of our visitors are from these two regions combined, and it would make no sense of shipping each single shirt over the Atlantic, it would needlessly drive costs.

Suggestions are welcome.
So far, I have found spreadshirt.co.uk and unlap.co.uk

Also, there may be an issue with printing "f1technical" on anything for sale, as F1 is obviously a registered trademark...

zoro_f1

Steven wrote:This is worth looking into, but I would need a company that is based in UK or mainland Europe.
Most of our visitors are from these two regions combined, and it would make no sense of shipping each single shirt over the Atlantic, it would needlessly drive costs.

Suggestions are welcome.

Also, there may be an issue with printing "f1technical" on anything for sale, as F1 is obviously a registered trademark...
we can search for europe or even england based digital studio prints but maybe we can have a bigger problem with the trademark as you have suggested. how can be sure is it okay to use "f1technical" or not!? :?:

Bomber_Pilot

zoro_f1 wrote:
Steven wrote:This is worth looking into, but I would need a company that is based in UK or mainland Europe.

Suggestions are welcome.

we can search for europe or even england based digital studio prints but maybe we can have a bigger problem with the trademark as you have suggested. how can be sure is it okay to use "f1technical" or not!? :?:
Hypothetically speaking, what if you "donated" lets say 15€ to the forum and in exchange you would get a free T-shirt with forums logo. Would that be ok, or would it still be considered as an infringement of the copyrights?
Last edited by Bomber_Pilot on 06 Feb 2014, 13:49, edited 1 time in total.

matt21

A store in Hamburg has an offer for 30 shirts for 214 eur which is 7 eur (9.50 usd or 5.80 gbp) per shirt plus shipping.
Also the trademark issue should not be one, as f1technical is one word and only "F1" is registered as trademark.

Another shop is embroiding shirts with ca. 205g/qm for around 11 euros. these should be moe durable

zoro_f1

matt21 wrote:A store in Hamburg has an offer for 30 shirts for 214 eur which is 7 eur (9.50 usd or 5.80 gbp) per shirt plus shipping.
Also the trademark issue should not be one, as f1technical is one word and only "F1" is registered as trademark.

Another shop is embroiding shirts with ca. 205g/qm for around 11 euros. these should be moe durable
I agree with @matt21... this forum did not have any problem with the name so far... "f1technical" is one and "f1" is another trademark.

It would be more logical this forum to have a problem with the trademark rather than t-shirts... how many t-shirts would be... 20-30... it is ridiculous someone to make problem for this issue.

Lets wait for @Steven what have to say... :wink:

Carmack

I would go for a coloured t-shirt, the blue one looks very good. Instead of the logo being the only print on the t-shirt, some sort of graphic design would look well, also. Like a silhouette f1 car or something similar, like it was done with the F1T wallpapers a while back.

Callum

Just spitballing here: What if Scarbs could do us a cool technical drawing? Maybe an exploded view? I think it would look pretty good. I am proud to be in Clan F1Tech.