Racingfor.me (aka RU) invites

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
hyde and zeek

Re: Racingfor.me (aka RU) invites

MadMatt wrote:I like people registering to this forum just to ask for an invite :roll:
Well we all start somewhere. F1 fans looking for access to F1 given its poor coverage in the colonies is a place to start. But if this forum / site is a masonic order where one needs to be initiated and become part of a clique before one is worthy of an invite, then them's the rules. :mrgreen:

Posers will pose and haters will hate, what's one to do . . .

Dues will be collected, no one rides for free . .

MadMatt

Well, regarding invites, I had to pay to get few of them, so I like to think that you have to kind of deserve one if you wanna get it free. :)

hyde and zeek

MadMatt wrote:Well, regarding invites, I had to pay to get few of them, so I like to think that you have to kind of deserve one if you wanna get it free. :)
Well it appears on the R4M forums that paying for invites is frowned upon as on most sites. But once in, making a donation in January of 10€ will get you 25GB and an invite to share. So when you say you had to pay, you really meant to say I donated and got some value in return. So I guess you could then charge 10€ to someone for that invite you got for donating, then turn around and donate that back to R4M and the cycle continues, but then it is just so much commerce verses paying it forward. In cyber space, determining who is deserving is a tricky task. But I guess you are saying active in F1 forum, been there awhile, equals deserving.

Guess one will have to trust they will follow your example once they are anointed. =D>

stigstig

First of all. Hello to Everyone.
I'm new to this forum. I'm huge motorsport fan. For long time I have been looking to get invite to racingfor.me as I badly need it. Can anyone gave me this invite to racingfor.me ? Please please please...... [-o< [-o< [-o<
I'd greatly appreciate it... thanks in advance and please PM me some details.

jtc127

Gents,

can anyone spare a racingfor.me invite for a fellow F1 junkie?

I seed long time!

If nobody can spare one, can anyone turn me on a decent tracker or site for F1?

JimiJams

nevermind
Last edited by JimiJams on 23 Aug 2013, 21:55, edited 1 time in total.
"Leave me alone. I know what I’m doing" - Kimi Räikkönen

SectorOne

Jeez, a bit overkill.

I handed out RFM invites a while back, i simply said you have to seed.
And how do i check this? In RFM, so when one guy never seeded i talked to the owner and took the account back.

Gave it to a person who seeds and all my invites contribute a lot in terms of seeding.
"If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward, then brother that person is a piece of sh*t"

SpencerC

Hello, I am interested in a racingfor.me invite if anyone has one available. I am an avid racing fan, mainly focused on motorcycles. Here in the U.S. the WSBK coverage is horrible. We dont get BSB at all. I am a very active seeder. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks!!

Spencer

kaziukas

Hi,
I am interested in a racingfor.me invite! I'm F1 fan. Will seed 7/24 to get requered ratio! Thanks.
PM or email: buxius @ gmail com

antiuser

I'd love an invite as, living in "the colonies", coverage of F1 here is dismal and I keep having to find arsey unreliable streams from god knows where in order to follow the season since thebox ended. I have excellent ratio on all private sites I'm a member of (speed.cd, tvchaos, tvtorrents, TSTN) and can provide screenshots as proof. I have a good connection and seed forever. You can PM me on here or email me at antiuser@gmail.com

f1engineer

hi, no chance of an invite from anyone please :D ?

formulaengineer@gmail.com

KimiforPope

Hi

I wanted to know if it is still possible to get an invite for the website?

I have seedbox so you do not need to worry about a hit and run user.

cornermarker

I'm in the same predicament as antiuser above. Would greatly appreciate an invite, and I'm more than willing to seed.

Thanks in advance.

jagi

forget it

lukeaar

If anyone still has an invite, I'd also love one. Please PM me. Cheers.