Restructuring the F1 Car subforum

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
Richard

Re: Restructuring the F1 Car subforum

flynfrog wrote:The issues isn't organization its the noise level.
Yup, any thread with a team name in the title will attract fanboys. It's like trying to swat flies, they come quicker than we can swat.

As it happens, some of the posts you quoted were in the team thread, that's were there is space for people to speculate about team issues. There was a surreal bit in the car thread about 7 gears, but you'll have seen my note that I've dealt with that as soon as it was reported.

Back to the OP, the purpose of the suggested tweak is that it'll give more visibility to the serious conversations such as rear wing vibrations.

YUL-F1

Your concerns are all valid and I agree they need to be addressed.
I am just not convinced the current course will get the job done.

I will do as turbof1 suggests by being patient and giving it more time.

I would also like to add that I appreciate being able to communicate to you all on this matter and being able to participate in the discussion.

bill shoe

I'm not really pro or anti the changes. However, the changes won't work. Forums such as this are successful as bottom-up collections of largely disorganized interaction. Attempts to organize it in a more rigorous way usually fail and sometimes kill the beast entirely.