Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team 2015

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
skoop

Re: Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team 2015

luckily the engines are so quiet you'll actually hear the music. god bless the fia :)

gray41

Epson, a global innovation leader in printing, visual communications, manufacturing and quality of life solutions for the office, home, commerce and industry, today announced a long-term global partnership with the 2014 FIA Formula One World Champions, the MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS Formula One™ Team. Epson will become an Official Team Partner of MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS, providing its expertise in the product areas of inkjet printers, scanners, 3LCD projectors and wearables, including smart glasses and health/sports sensing products. The Epson logo will be visible on the MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS race cars, along with branding on the helmet visors and racesuits of the team's drivers Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg, in a new livery for the 2015 season that will be revealed by MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS when Formula One testing begins on February 1.

http://global.epson....s_20150128.html
Lewis Hamilton #44
Poles: *****
Wins: ***

SectorOne

they have managed to gather up quite a few sponsors since 2010.
"If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward, then brother that person is a piece of sh*t"

FoxHound

Would be interesting to see what Mercedes net spend is these days. Back in the Mclaren days it was 80 million + engines.
JET set

Morteza

SectorOne wrote:they have managed to gather up quite a few sponsors since 2010.
They have indeed. Hugo Boss and Epson are new for 2015. They have also announced a new partnership with Schuberth providing them special helmets for the pit crew.
"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

diego1960

After all the discussions about the updated livery on the W06, I have to say that I am disappointed, 95% it looks like the launch version of the previous car.

Let's just hope that as far as aesthetics go, there are some changes down the line before the first race.
"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose." - Ayrton Senna

Manoah2u

diego1960 wrote:After all the discussions about the updated livery on the W06, I have to say that I am disappointed, 95% it looks like the launch version of the previous car.

Let's just hope that as far as aesthetics go, there are some changes down the line before the first race.
wait wut? aren't you confused with the Mclaren?

EDIT: SCRATCH THAT! i didn't even notice the W06 was revealed! :wtf:
"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"

Turbo

How come Mercedes gets to do some laps before testing?

Moose

Turbo wrote:How come Mercedes gets to do some laps before testing?
Filming day. All teams get them as wild cards to just pull out and say "we want to film the car" and run it.

Turbo

Moose wrote:
Filming day. All teams get them as wild cards to just pull out and say "we want to film the car" and run it.
Oh ok. Thank you.

SilverArrow10

Turbo wrote:
Moose wrote:
Oh ok. Thank you.
Torro Rosso did the same a few days ago. Just got one fly by out of them,
"Leave it to Lewis Hamilton to ruin Redbull's day" - Martin Brundle

"Ok Lewis, Its Hammertime!!" - Peter Bonnington

"Fresh tires, 15 laps. What do you think Lewis Hamilton is going to do?" - Martin Brundle

ian_s

This is some statement of intent my Mercedes. everyone else is releasing static photo shoots or renders, Mercedes publish pictures of their car on the track!
Last edited by ian_s on 30 Jan 2015, 11:18, edited 1 time in total.

Vasconia

Moose wrote:
If I am not wrong they can do 100km, which is not bad.

Alexgtt

ian_s wrote:This is some statement of intent my Mercedes. everyone else is releasing static photo shoots or renders, Mercedes publish pictures of their car on the track!
Yes but if so =D> for Toro Rosso as well.

ian_s

but did Toro Rosso release actual footage of the car running, and also make it a bit of a joke?
i would love for mercedes to fall on their faces at the first test now, after being so cocky