feliks' engine design.

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
Feliks

Re: feliks' engine design.

Now why I summoned Riccardo..Ricardo developed fairly firebox V-Comet .. Especially in diesel played a significant role - helped make a high speed diesel engine .In my also applied the swirl chamber, knowing about its merits. The eyebrow appearances, this is what you see on the animation, this is not the combustion chamber. It is only the cross section through the center of the engine combustion . At the rear, with the cross-sectional view as seen in the picture, it is a channel connecting the piston "sucking" piston "exhaust". Flows this way the entire load of fuel and air, but it achieves a very high speed, which in the initial attempts resulted in taking ionized air from between the spark plug electrodes and prevented the formation of spark .Only after a magnification of this channel, began to develop a spark. If sweeping spark plug, this place was a diesel injector, it would be very beneficial ,, because after falling into the space above the small pistons with a very high speed, it would be very intense spin and excellent mixing of fuel and air. I think it is possible to build a high speed diesel, well, up to 10 000 RPM. Also on gasoline this spinning is beneficial and Ground your walls on the smallest piston, is probably the smallest of the previously used, and the heat losses are the smallest .Also at such a high speed of rotation of the smallest piston samozaplonów foci formation will be very difficult. Apart from this place, burning virtually runs elsewhere, because the distance between the planes must be greater than two millimeters in height, so that there could arise a flame. In total combustion occurs with forced intensive centrifugation only over a small piston in the cylinder least .. This is the very Riccardo improved swirl chamber, with the movement of loads in one direction and forced mechanically great speed of combustion. Looking only at the same animations, we are not able to notice it all properly. Today on the combustion chamber.

Andrew :D

J.A.W.

Well then F, if you've found value in Ricardo's methods, why not take it a step further - sleeve valve..
"Well, we knocked the bastard off!"

Ed Hilary on being 1st to top Mt Everest,
(& 1st to do a surface traverse across Antarctica,
in good Kiwi style - riding a Massey Ferguson farm
tractor - with a few extemporised mod's to hack the task).

Feliks

J.A.W. wrote:Well then F, if you've found value in Ricardo's methods, why not take it a step further - sleeve valve..
Technical progress, also based on what a previously invented .. Well, for example, the spark plug ,, which also used a. Only properly selected sum of the previous inventions, creates a new, sometimes much better way to the engine. So that all these values ​​are taken into consideration .. What does not necessarily give the profits we expect when we apply them to new ideas. .. Exactly the channel, in such form as you can see in the picture, between the cylinders, when we use a simple candles spark there that the engine is not at all able to launch itself .. Now, to find the right answer to the question of why this is so, was able Hares 3 weeks of daily motor starters, without receiving even one blue smoke .. You can give yourself answer in this case, what would you do ?? . If at all you would not give up the attempt at all .. ?? I do not quit. Why?. Well, because my first prototype run like a perfectly normal engine seamlessly .. I knew that here must be something badly, because it can be very believed in the value of Ricardo .. of course I had to dismantle the engine to enter there any fixes. Meanwhile I had to do, "doctoral thesis" of the formation of the flame in the combustion engine. After converting speed they were in such a small channel, it turned out that they can be as small as 1200.km / h or Mach 1 ~~ .. I made a discovery that at this speed, spark between the electrodes can not be formed spark power, because it is one basic condition, when it is possible. This condition is that the candle was created between the electrodes ionized air (mix), because when there will be the ionized air, it's never a spark is not created. For me, this air flow rate resulted in "taking" of ionized air from between the electrodes of the spark plug, and never the ionization does not have at this point .. So that want to take advantage of Ricardo, a little went wrong. I had to do a lot bigger this channel to reduce the speed of the air flow. So I did, and after a week of work on the demolition and modification of the chamber of the motor started immediately ... So my diagnosis was correct .. the other hand, I found out that that with such a large system speed in the channel, if used diesel fuel injector is probably about keep high speed diesel, well even up to 10 000 rpm ..
Therefore, I will not make any sleeve valve, because my engine, such "piston sleeve valve".

And this is the right step future :D

Andrew (Feliks) :D

Feliks

Once got for free the new "Porsche"? I got it, although in the smaller scale, but after that "Porsche" is "Porsche" :D I was once at the Centre for Research and Development "Porsche" in Weissach in Germany yet ... I looked through patents "Porsche", and they mine, and it gave opinions .. they said they do not do those of their even, because they have no money .. But apparently I recognition, because "Porsche" I .. :D So in general, this visit was pretty inspiring ..

Feliks

Abarth engine picture here and mine. size comparison

J.A.W.

1980 model Porsche?

Shouldn't that be a De Lorean.. for a 'Back to the Future' escapade?
"Well, we knocked the bastard off!"

Ed Hilary on being 1st to top Mt Everest,
(& 1st to do a surface traverse across Antarctica,
in good Kiwi style - riding a Massey Ferguson farm
tractor - with a few extemporised mod's to hack the task).

Feliks

J.A.W. wrote:1980 model Porsche?

Shouldn't that be a De Lorean.. for a 'Back to the Future' escapade?
Yes....

http://www.porsche.com/germany/dialog/n ... -weissach/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porsche_928

Feliks

A little repetition, but maybe something new too :D
http://forum.engine-research.com/index. ... &topic=4.0

Andrew :mrgreen:

Feliks

Well here a little theory for these practical matters .. You can see, a lot of news, but there is also no such thing, for example, that the most torque in this engine adds ... here a surprise - the smallest piston .. the theory why this is so, I leave it to be invented readers to find out for themselves what the "otherness" of this new engine means .. and to solve the dilemma of the piston size and their angular position themselves, because it is not determined by the angle of suction and exhaust only in the camshaft.
Well today I published my article about the basics of my new4stroke engine as a preprint, but on the very important site SAE.org
Here what is this SAE for the automotive and aviation industries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAE_International

The article can be downloaded and commented on. This is my first step on this platform ..
To understand this engine, you need to slowly learn it from scratch .. to be able to design its wonderful properties ..

https://mobilityrxiv.sae.org/

Feliks

Well, have you seen the latest perpetuam motion with a propeller from the back, which can be a motor / generator?

Or a further description of my engine?

CO2 stuff removed

PlatinumZealot

Feliks wrote:
06 Mar 2012, 21:38
My 6 cylinder boxer..

http://www.new4stroke.com/6cilinder.jpg

Can have two times less cubic capacity, because that is two times smaller turnover at the flywheel.

Regards Andrew :D :D
Hello Felix! Still going strong eh?

Your posts really made an impact over the years - as crazy as those ideas were.
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏