Sahara Force India F1 Team 2015

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Racer X

Re: Sahara Force India F1 Team 2015

The success of the Mexican GP has affectively increased interest from new sponsors from Mexico so in addition to the Carlos Slim money new Mexican Sponsors want to join the Force India team on an annual basis. These sponsors joined the team for the Mexican GP exclusively. So due to the positive impact of F1 in Mexicos LARGE Motor sport fans. They now opt to sponsor the Team during the whole season since even though they are only National Size Brands the attention of the National Audience on the season long racing merits the value of sponsorship during the entire year.

Force India is obviously very happy so together with Johnny Walker and Aston Martin the next 2 years should be interesting at Force India.
RedBull Racing Checo//PEREZ

Racer X

http://gtspirit.com/2015/11/20/aston-ma ... rs-emerge/

Fresh renders have emerged showing how the Aston Martin F1 team and car would look like should the Force India – Aston Martin rebranding deal go through successfully.

Nice little read; I think they would probably get more sponsorship from Telmex because of the blue livery.
Smart this render was probably made for the members of the Aston Martin Board to have a visual during talks. So as to convince them to approve this move. I'm sure it does not make the deal any more real then when we heard of it first. I also don't think it would set in stone the colors for next season if they do re-brand. But that Blue would attract more money from Telmex.

OneAlex

All the renders so far feature Hackett quite prominently... I know they sponsor Aston Martin Racing outside of F1, but obviously in F1 they're a key Williams sponsor... would they definitely follow the AM partnership over to F1? and stay with Williams too?

NAPI10

That livery looks gorgeous; I don’t mind they launch the same..

adrianjordan

If the shirts looked like those mock ups then.I would have no option but to purchase one..!!
Favourite driver: Lando Norris
Favourite team: McLaren

Turned down the chance to meet Vettel at Silverstone in 2007. He was a test driver at the time and I didn't think it was worth queuing!! 🤦🏻‍♂️

NAPI10

Force India close to finalising deal....
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/122096

Racer X

adrianjordan wrote:If the shirts looked like those mock ups then.I would have no option but to purchase one..!!

It's just about the only shirt in F1 I woulD buy I really like these concepts..